• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Geraint Thomas, the next british hope

Page 75 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
there are threads about literally every single other rider that also wins. are you blind? get a new bit.

Because the three most ridiculous transformations of the century from gruppetto rider to Tour winner were all Brits.
So it's not the doping that's the issue then, it's the transformations that's the issue - exactly as I claims, because if you're proven doping, but were a good Junior, the clinic isn't bothered, so maybe The Clinic should be renamed ' The Transformers'?

So it's not the doping that's the issue then, it's the transformations that's the issue - exactly as I claims, because if you're proven doping, but were a good Junior, the clinic isn't bothered, so maybe The Clinic should be renamed ' The Transformers'?
It's amazing how many times this has been addressed and explained in this forum and how little Ineos fans care

Reactions: Red Rick and zlev11
So, what is the defense here actually trying to achieve? Is it that "all cleanz nothing to see here, totally normal" or "yeah they're doping but they're not worse than everyone else". Or is it "yeah they're worse than everyone else, but don't be salty they're the most ridiculous outliers out there because they're my guys and let me smirk while pretending they're cleanz"