• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance the Politician

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Polish said:
Lance's decision is only feeding suspicion among the haters, and that
suspicion will be there regardless if he feeds it or not.

If Lance is CLEAN - this decision makes a lot of sense.

Why have the haters trash his clean numbers?
You know they would. They did in 2009 bwaahaahaa.

Ya know ...

By adopting the name Polish, people who are Polish should hunt you down. I mean, really, acting like a *** in the name of an entire culture should really be against forum policy.

Do you actually believe much of what you type, or are you just gunning for reactions? You've really gotta stop drinking HATORAIDE and calling anyone who questions Armstrong a hater. It has gotten quite old

A

Anonymous

Polish said:
Lance's decision is only feeding suspicion among the haters, and that
suspicion will be there regardless if he feeds it or not.

If Lance is CLEAN - this decision makes a lot of sense.

Why have the haters trash his clean numbers?
You know they would. They did in 2009 bwaahaahaa.

If Lance is DIRTY - this decision makes even more sense.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
theswordsman said:
I posted this earlier in the Armstrong Lies thread. Why isn't this conversation in the clinic?

It's where it belongs.

fwiw, the bloodpassport is designed to keep guys from grinding out gears with a hcrit in the 50's.

Mellow Velo said:
All spit and no Polish.:p

Oh snap.

294168009_b25decaddf.jpg

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Interesting tactic by Armstrong to use the "Greater lie" strategy.

While his wiling groupies will easily believe that Morkeberg graduated last in his class the fact is he has written 10 peer-reviewed papers on blood doping; His boss and support Belhage has 53 medical publications, 41 peer reviewed.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Funny thing is Arbiter may be an Aussie. For those who dont live down under Rex Hunt is a former AFL player, washed up radio show host and total angry ***.

Maybe he needs this as an avatar.
1243025881.jpg

Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
Phantom Menace said:
Perhaps Rex Hunter, Big White, Ban Pro Cycling, the Arbitler, are all the same person?
(editted to protect the innocent)

You don't say...

I do find it interesting that with his new username he's outing himself as a cyclist hating Australian know-nothing loudmouth, but it helps explain why British Pro-Cycling was posting at 3am GMT.

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
badboyberty said:
(editted to protect the innocent) what has been edited?

You don't say...

I do find it interesting that with his new username he's outing himself as a cyclist hating Australian know-nothing loudmouth, but it helps explain why British Pro-Cycling was posting at 3am GMT.

Oh I doubt that, he probably is picking on this poor fellow.

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
I'm not real smart, but I'm pretty sure there is a "c" somewhere in politician. Oh, look there it is.
Hopefully you are as wrong about Lance becoming one.

Thanks for that! I have fixed that error.

I am quite sure Lance will be an excellent politician.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Phantom Menace said:
Back to the title of this thread.

Lance would make an excellent politician, I believe that he is aiming to become one later in his life.

This may come as a surprise to you but there is more to being a politician then banging interns.

Latest posts