• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Landis to Rock

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Has the Joe Papp hate club joined the forum recently or something?

Qualifying requirments: IQ of 37

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Actually you dissapoint foodforbrains...figured you could running to defend your buddy Joe Papp the cheat. Guess there was no defence for what I said, just more of your silly posts to thread derail.

Maybe you should answer TLDR

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:

No just get tired of the Joe Papp fan boys thinking what he is writing is gospel. When he has no proof, course all of what the fan boys say has no proof either so it makes since they all fall in line.

Anyway back to work, the fries are done...

A

Anonymous

mikeNphilly said:
Actually you dissapoint foodforbrains...figured you could running to defend your buddy Joe Papp the cheat. Guess there was no defence for what I said, just more of your silly posts to thread derail.

Maybe you should answer TLDR

Defend him to someone like you? Your existence is defense enough against any type of utterance you might have. They don't make stupid like you very often. "...figured you could running"...why, that doesn't even make sense.

A

Anonymous

mikeNphilly said:

Go mop the bathroom instead, they have smart people for the hard jobs like working the fry vat.

A

Anonymous

mikeNphilly said:
No just get tired of the Joe Papp fan boys thinking what he is writing is gospel. When he has no proof, course all of what the fan boys say has no proof either so it makes since they all fall in line.

Watch, & Learn

A

Anonymous

mikeNphilly said:

Watch, & Learn

dimspace said:

I was starting to think that as well, I am no big fan of Joe Papp but as he lived it, I find his views relevant and interesting.

Personally I dont hate on the cheaters who have been busted because there are just as many cheaters who just have never been caught. It seems once you are caught, you are 1 million times worse than the guy who is getting away with it.

I am not saying I give dopers a pass, they deserve what they get but I dont dislike them unless they behave like knobs afterward. Being truthful and honest is not what I consider behaving like a knob is.

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Flandis to Browne eye

on February 2, 2010 | Floyd Landis: Living the dream behind the car wash

Since my last conversation with Floyd Landis his luck has turned around. With a record setting time trial victory in the Tour of the Bahamas, Landis has been offered a lucrative job. Not content with just working, Landis has also taken a group of young cyclists under his wing and is guiding them in the fine art of cycling. As you can see, life at the Landis shack is looking up.

EDITED BY MOD

http://neilbrowne.com/2010/02/floyd-landis-living-the-dream-behind-the-car-wash/#more-1921

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
MAJOR shot across the bow there by Landis. Even I thought that going after The Hog's wife was stepping over the line and changed my username.

Besides, she was a dancer not a hooker.

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:
MAJOR shot across the bow there by Landis. Even I thought that going after The Hog's wife was stepping over the line and changed my username.

Besides, she was a dancer not a hooker.

vs.

BroDeal said:
It is amazing that someone can try so hard to be funny, write so much, and yet fail so completely.

Is this one of those mock interviews or are those Flandis' actual replies? Because the man is p!ssed if that is real. $hit could get good.

would he take the buyout or just try and screw Lance properly?

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:
Just a couple of questions:

1/ If Joe Papp and in his blog is correct in what Landis was implying, either Lance gives him cash or a spot in RS in exchange for remaining silent, would that be blackmail?

Correct. You'd need to spice it up a bit...like give Floyd a job managing a bike shop under your coffee shop, or directing a U-23 team, or acting commissioner of the pro cycling tour, or director of Toyota United, etc etc. Those aren't bribes, those are helping a brutha out.

Sorta like getting Tiger Williams to sponsor OUCH for a year.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:

Well of course you ignored me. I've noticed you and foodforbrains ignore everyone that dissagrees with your opinions, or call them names, or question their intelligence. I would rather debate ideas, but instead you must just like to read what you type over and over, and not debate.

I guess since you ignored me, you won't see this...darn. Now if I can only get foodforbrains to ignore me..I won't have to take a few seconds and debunk what he says either.

oh and 2006 called, it's wants it video of ignoring someone back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.