• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser Known Race Results 2020

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

DNP-Old said:
DdFSJixXkAEoCbQ.jpg

DdFSR-2WkAAiakb.jpg

Great race to watch . Glad that it is back. beautiful area to go and watch if you are able to.

Re: Lesser Known Race Results 2018

Tour of Norway stage 1

1 Dylan Groenewegen Team LottoNL-Jumbo 4:33:54
2 Sondre Holst Enger Israel Cycling Academy ,,
3 Jon Aberasturi Euskadi - Murias ,,
4 Pieter Vanspeybrouck Wanty - Groupe Gobert ,,
5 Trond Trondsen Team Coop ,,
6 Kevin Deltombe Sport Vlaanderen - Baloise ,,
7 Jeroen Meijers Roompot - Nederlandse Loterij ,,
8 Alan Banaszek CCC Sprandi Polkowice ,,
9 Evaldas Siskevicius Delko Marseille Provence KTM ,,
10 Kristoffer Halvorsen Team Sky ,,

Don't know why Groenewegen started here and not in California. Well, a lot of easy wins in flat stages coming I guess

Re: Re:

tobydawq said:
DNP-Old said:
Intxausti DNF once more. He is done. Mononucleosis is a ***.

It has hit him as hard as the Swedish tennis star, Robin Söderling who also had to end his career after having been top five in the world until his disease.

Such a pity.

Mono is no joke. I think Thor Hushovd suffered from it aswell for the last two seasons before retierement too.

Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
https://twitter.com/BrainOnWheels/status/996786246570606593

About 5 bike lengths for Groenewegen. Ofcourse in this field that doesn't say anything
5? Looked like less than one, though he did sit up a bit. Probably could have won by a bike length or maybe two if he'd kept going through the line.

Re: Lesser Known Race Results 2018

Yeah!! Even easier than last year at the same finish line that by the way is quite hard, I think is in the limit for a pure sprinter, although Groenewegen despite his bad climbing is very strong in uphill sprints of around 0,5 Km at 5 % gradients or so.

TRENDING THREADS