• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races 2024 edition

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
We're writing down debuts by Oscar Chambo, Hoydahl, Brennan, Pattinson and the stolen Colombian, courtesy of Italy, Juan David Sierra in Umag this week. There's also Redae, an Ethiopian with Axeon that was highly regarded until he disappeared of the map for 3 years due to covid.
Stealing talent abroad might be the only way to resurrect Italian cycling.
Lorenzo Finn is next in line.

Stealing talent abroad might be the only way to resurrect Italian cycling.
Lorenzo Finn is next in line.
I'm expecting much of Finn now that he is in the AutoEder program. Then again, I'm expecting much from everyone in AutoEder, including first years Noah Moller and Thibaut Van Damme.

Alessio Magagnotti is another Italian I have my eyes on, apart from usual suspects like Bessega.

Reactions: Sandisfan
We're writing down debuts by Oscar Chambo, Hoydahl, Brennan, Pattinson and the stolen Colombian, courtesy of Italy, Juan David Sierra in Umag this week. There's also Redae, an Ethiopian with Axeon that was highly regarded until he disappeared of the map for 3 years due to covid.
Brennan just won. This is the junior world champion, in world record fashion, in the pursuit btw.

Reactions: SafeBet
29th Grand Prix Criquielion today (200 km) (1.1 race, the only ones worth watching) - 7 laps on two different circuits. Start at 12.30 CET TV from 15.15 CET
Everything you need to know at the roadbook - HERE
Startlist at https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/grand-prix-criquielion/2024/startlist
grand-prix-criquielion-2024-result-profile-d4073db416.jpg

Welsford won last year (but is not here this year), so we're looking at a sprint probably (unless De Gendt decides to ride off in the breakaway). a whole bunch of guys could win so it'll come down to who feels good on the day.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Latest posts