• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races thread 2021

Page 35 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So... over in Belgium Tobias Lund was initially on the startlist for DSM, but was replaced by Asbjørn Kragh - I suspect lingering effects of that concussion he got at the ToD... - but then on-screen graphics decided to just merge them into one guy called "Tobias Andersen".

DSM just identified the guy in question as Tobias Lund... guess PCS just decided to swap the startlist for some reason...

Hm, van der Poel has either taken one of Alaphilippe's bike yoga classes or he feels his back.

He already had the habit of stretching his back that way long before this issues. But then again, I saw some grimaces that might indicate that the pain is still there.

But with or without pain, it was a decent return to racing. A win after 2 months without racing (I'm not going to count half a lap of Tokyo as racing) is good.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Lol, what a scenic place to end a bike race. Lots of huge warehouses and cranes. I guess it was called Antwerp Port, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise.

I guess you missed this architectural gem.

E_GYR4dXIAYtJu6

TRENDING THREADS