• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National championships June 2021

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
In the group behind you had Formolo, Nibali, Ciccone, Cattaneo, Moscon, Pozzovivo and Carboni. Colbrelli and Masnada managed to follow their attacks on the penultimate lap on the big climb and then got a gap, caught the breakaway and won. Masnada wasn't able to drop Colbrelli on the climbs, Zoccarato managed to hang on for 3rd from the early breakaway, he had less the 15 to close, but Masnada kept working with Colbrelli and the gap increased...
So you're telling me Nibali didn't get dead last in a sprint for placings?

We have found an imposter

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
So you're telling me Nibali didn't get dead last in a sprint for placings?

We have found an imposter
He beat Pozzovivo and finished 9th, nothing to brag about. He didn't look bad, he was the one who closed the gap to Formolo when the later made a big attack that ended up creating the 16 men group from which Colbrelli and Masnada escaped. Horrible teamwork between him and Ciccone, that has to be said.

So, the Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian races was one race.

E4VfOQgWYAUXqW5

José Neves (W52-FC Porto) wins in Portugal

José Neves (W52-FC Porto)
Rui Oliveira (UAE Team Emirates
Gaspar Gonçalves (Tavfer-Measindot-Mortágua))
When he was a trainee at EF, I think Vaughters called him the biggest talent in Portuguese cycling since Rui Costa. And then never gave him a full-time contract despite no competition from other WT teams. I've always found that funny.

Close one.
Was Evenepoel angry that he lost the sprint against WvA? :D
No.

This is the main reason why everyone saying Evenepoel would almost certainly have won Lombardia 2020 was a bit quick in that judgment imo. I could see Evenepoel being the strongest that day but if you can stay in his wheel you win. And I have a feeling that Pologne 2020 was the last wake-up call the peloton needed about now reacting to Evenepoel's attacks.

Because both courses are so similar.

TRENDING THREADS