• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

Katusha kit is very nice! I prefer this one above the Kremlin-lighting bolts-fluorish-red-blue-white-kit.

Lotto kit is boring as hell. No design, no idea, nothing, just three colours with some lotto balls.

Alexandre B. said:
So the TdF 2015 jersey becomes the regular 2016 season jersey.
Actually it has even less black than the Tour version, wich had less black than the regular version. Glad they kept the nice touch of the dutch flag at the collar.

edd6580012.jpg

CWG9jmFWcAAjKFG.jpg:large

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Love IAM's kit, really like Katyusha/Katusha. Movistar's is messy and bad.

I don't like LottoFail. The Dutch collar makes it look like they are all former national champions. The kit is cheap and uninspired. If they aren't going to do anything clever, and they simply must use lotto balls, they should put them on the shorts. Over the chamois. :eek:

At least give us something to talk about.

Vesica said:
Katusha kit is very nice! I prefer this one above the Kremlin-lighting bolts-fluorish-red-blue-white-kit.

Lotto kit is boring as hell. No design, no idea, nothing, just three colours with some lotto balls.

Lotto is boring but Katusha isn't? And you don't like the Kremlin kit which is the least boring of all?

luckyboy said:
Vesica said:

Lotto is boring but Katusha isn't? And you don't like the Kremlin kit which is the least boring of all?
Agree, doesn't make a lot of sense :)

LaFlorecita said:
luckyboy said:
Vesica said:

Agree, doesn't make a lot of sense :)

I didn't said that I don't like the Kremlin, I said that I prefer the new one.

New katusha is maybe simple, but I like the two colors en the logo, at least it's matching with each other. Lotto is no design or whatsoever.

Vesica said:

??Looks like this.

Attachments

• Hic-logo.jpg
    Hic-logo.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,378
Apr 26, 2010
be.net

What do you think: how long until we see a Kanye West designed kit?
On a serious note i like the minimalist ones this year (and in general):
Kat, IAM, Sky. I'm really curious about Tinkoff's racing kit.

PS: i so much dislike the balls on the LottoNL jersey... so untypical for that team.

Bye Bye Bicycle said:

One of the nicest jerseys in the peloton as a garment in itself, but part of the problem as an example of the rise of vaguely "corporate" black. The German flag addition is nicely understated, the secondary sponsor's red detail is used in a nicely asymmetric way and no sponsor has inflicted some tragically ugly corporate logo on them (I'm looking at you Lidl). Apparently the sponsor insists on black, as part of its general corporate branding.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Brullnux said:
Why has Nizzolo grown a beard?!

But anyway much the same.

Yeah basically no change whatsoever besides the Segafredo logo and the beard. That's kind of a disappointment to me, I always like to see changes to the kit and I was hoping with the addition of a new sponsor that there would also be a change in design. Trek's kit is not terrible to me, but very "corporate" and "clean" as other kits have been described in this thread, and thus ultimately boring.

TRENDING THREADS