New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

Katusha kit is very nice! I prefer this one above the Kremlin-lighting bolts-fluorish-red-blue-white-kit.

Lotto kit is boring as hell. No design, no idea, nothing, just three colours with some lotto balls.
 
Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

Alexandre B. said:
So the TdF 2015 jersey becomes the regular 2016 season jersey.
Actually it has even less black than the Tour version, wich had less black than the regular version. Glad they kept the nice touch of the dutch flag at the collar.


 
Re: the MTN picture - as far as I know Cervelo remains the sponsor for 2016. The Focus in the picture is a cyclocross bike, Cervelo doesn't produce any cyclocross bikes. The major shares of both Cervelo and Derby (the company owning the Focus brand) is held by PON holding.
 
Oct 6, 2009
5,273
2
0
Love IAM's kit, really like Katyusha/Katusha. Movistar's is messy and bad.

I don't like LottoFail. The Dutch collar makes it look like they are all former national champions. The kit is cheap and uninspired. If they aren't going to do anything clever, and they simply must use lotto balls, they should put them on the shorts. Over the chamois. :eek:

At least give us something to talk about.
 
Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

Vesica said:
Katusha kit is very nice! I prefer this one above the Kremlin-lighting bolts-fluorish-red-blue-white-kit.

Lotto kit is boring as hell. No design, no idea, nothing, just three colours with some lotto balls.
Lotto is boring but Katusha isn't? And you don't like the Kremlin kit which is the least boring of all?
 
Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

luckyboy said:
Vesica said:
Katusha kit is very nice! I prefer this one above the Kremlin-lighting bolts-fluorish-red-blue-white-kit.

Lotto kit is boring as hell. No design, no idea, nothing, just three colours with some lotto balls.
Lotto is boring but Katusha isn't? And you don't like the Kremlin kit which is the least boring of all?
Agree, doesn't make a lot of sense :)
 
Im not sure about the Katusha kit, I like the 2 red colors but they dont blend well together and combined with that giant symbol in the middle makes it all look like a disjointed mess.
 
Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

LaFlorecita said:
luckyboy said:
Vesica said:
Katusha kit is very nice! I prefer this one above the Kremlin-lighting bolts-fluorish-red-blue-white-kit.

Lotto kit is boring as hell. No design, no idea, nothing, just three colours with some lotto balls.
Lotto is boring but Katusha isn't? And you don't like the Kremlin kit which is the least boring of all?
Agree, doesn't make a lot of sense :)
I didn't said that I don't like the Kremlin, I said that I prefer the new one.

New katusha is maybe simple, but I like the two colors en the logo, at least it's matching with each other. Lotto is no design or whatsoever.
 
Apr 26, 2010
358
0
0
Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

What do you think: how long until we see a Kanye West designed kit?
On a serious note i like the minimalist ones this year (and in general):
Kat, IAM, Sky. I'm really curious about Tinkoff's racing kit.

PS: i so much dislike the balls on the LottoNL jersey... so untypical for that team.
 
Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

Bye Bye Bicycle said:
One of the nicest jerseys in the peloton as a garment in itself, but part of the problem as an example of the rise of vaguely "corporate" black. The German flag addition is nicely understated, the secondary sponsor's red detail is used in a nicely asymmetric way and no sponsor has inflicted some tragically ugly corporate logo on them (I'm looking at you Lidl). Apparently the sponsor insists on black, as part of its general corporate branding.
 
Mar 13, 2009
5,246
0
0
Re:

Brullnux said:
Why has Nizzolo grown a beard?!

But anyway much the same.
Yeah basically no change whatsoever besides the Segafredo logo and the beard. That's kind of a disappointment to me, I always like to see changes to the kit and I was hoping with the addition of a new sponsor that there would also be a change in design. Trek's kit is not terrible to me, but very "corporate" and "clean" as other kits have been described in this thread, and thus ultimately boring.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY