• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders New Jerseys - 2021 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
ErHvsk0XYAAD-0q

Gianni Savio is the cycling equivalent of a GoFundMe. He keeps the team afloat by signing South American wunderkinds to long contracts they'll never fulfil, pockets the buyouts if they move up, pockets the winnings if they don't, and convincing several hundred thousand Italian small businesses to contribute €10 each for the privilege of your name being there for anybody who can be bothered to read the sports jersey equivalent of that XTC album which has a long article about the purpose of an album cover on its album cover.
I have that album., GO2. One of their best. Nice reference! The old AG2R jersey reminded me of the Drums and Wires cover...

Not really a fan of the Intermarché-Wanty kit. The shape of the white part is weird and feels unnatural. Should've done something different with the shoulders or sleeves, or left the blue out of the shirt and only used it for the bib shorts.

It was better last year, and their best one was probably 2015.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Seems odd that at this stage we still don't know the kits for 4 WT teams. But with the delayed start to the season, I guess they have not felt hurried. I'm still hoping Trek goes for something similar to their women's kit, and that someone at EF has some restraint.

Qhubeka is another of those that we haven't seen, but we know that it will be one of these 4.

View: https://twitter.com/Qhubeka/status/1348547404207972352

I'm not going to join Instagram just to vote, but if I did, it would be for number 2.

Reactions: BlueRoads
Seems odd that at this stage we still don't know the kits for 4 WT teams. But with the delayed start to the season, I guess they have not felt hurried. I'm still hoping Trek goes for something similar to their women's kit, and that someone at EF has some restraint.

Qhubeka is another of those that we haven't seen, but we know that it will be one of these 4.

View: https://twitter.com/Qhubeka/status/1348547404207972352

I'm not going to join Instagram just to vote, but if I did, it would be for number 2.

Oh I love the top one on the right side and the bottom one on the left side. Please not the dark blue/ pink one, that's so boring.

TRENDING THREADS