• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2024 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
FootonServetto-696x420.jpg
Does this qualify as a Brown cycling jersey?
It certainly qualifies as one of my least-favorite jerseys of all-time!

It was deleted quite soon after it, and you would also use better pictures to announce this. Actual marketing footage of the riders in action and standing still with their arms crossed :D
Or driving across the desert in an Ineos Grenadier to rescue fluffy kittens from a fire breathing dragon, if the precedent of nonsense from earlier today is to be followed.

It was deleted quite soon after it, and you would also use better pictures to announce this. Actual marketing footage of the riders in action and standing still with their arms crossed :D
Or forest settings with swords, and hand drawn books, going to be hard to top that ;)

But I get its usually done a bit better than this, what I meant is they've given him a new jersey, clearly without instructions not to hide it in a cupboard till spring, it's then gone and sat on this bike in a public place for all to see where anyone walking past could probably take a photo or selfie with it, how is that then an "accidental" photo release.

Rather more traditional release video from Bahrain Victoria's feels a bit bland in comparison a bit like the new kit

View: https://twitter.com/BHRVictorious/status/1733035727510741348