• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Remco vs Roglic

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who do you dis more, Remco or Roglic?

• Remco

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Roglic

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • In this namby pamby PC world, I love both riders, but I hope Remco pummels the guts out of Roglic.

• I'm cheering for Roglic, something about that ski background and the smile just touches me.

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Vin(g)o option: irrelevant, bring on the tour

• Because of fundamentalist fanaticism, I’m rooting for Caruso

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds good, I figured “he” but had been up the last 16 hrs and played it safe with “they”. Especially considering all shift at work we have to use “they”, so it becomes a habit. I didn’t mean any ill intent by it.

I don’t remember those at all besides one maybe. Didn’t you have an album cover at one time or was that someone else?
I know you had no ill intent. I made it my signature in my first year and probably kept it like that for a handful of years: "Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated."

I think my Rujano avatar might have been the one I had for longest before Boonen. Or Ray Fiske.

7CDQjwM.png

Last edited:
I know you had no ill intent. I made it my signature in my first year and probably kept it like that for a handful of years: "Cancellara is like The Black Album. Really good but way overrated."

I think my Rujano avatar might have been the one I had for longest before Boonen. Or Ray Fiske.

7CDQjwM.png
Oh yes that avatar!!

And of course I remember your signature and The Hitch taking it to use after you got rid of it.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Rog is ahead after CdD but they're both way off. We need both to improve drastically so we can have all out hysteria at the tour. Now which is better: the Rog thread or the Remco thread? They're both hilarious and I suspect most people in both threads are serious, which makes it even funnier.

I think it's best to understand those threads as temples. The preachers and fanatics will seem natural once you've taken this stance.

Reactions: topcat
Remco outsprinting Roglic; what is going on?
What is going on? I'm going to break it to you gently Greg, the tour de france is underway. It's a race around France (mostly) that sometimes briefly visits other inferior countries to throw them a few scraps. Shockingly, they've already completed 4 stages. Roglic is hoping for some extreme weather and some route changes so that they have to scrap the mountain stages and they put in a few unipertos.
Remco is looking slim, Roglic is looking skeletal. So Roglic is winning the battle of the bulge (belge?). Apart from that, I'm told it's early days and Roglic will be fighting for the win in week 3.

• Haha
Reactions: SHAD0W93