• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos Discussion thread

Page 84 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nice 2019 kit:

mv3qmu.jpg

Re:

Nirvana said:
I'm the only one that found this year white kit (excluding the Tour killer whale) the best ever for Sky?
I don't like almost all black or similar, in my opinion black could work only if mixed with another (possibly strong) color, like the black and yellow of Mitchelton.
You're probably the only one. I liked the killer whales - the front wasn't up to much. I still think their original kit is their best one.

Re: Re:

Red Rick said:
rick james said:
yaco said:
Never too phased about team kits - Some look good while some look bad - It's hardly an important issue in cycling.
its the off season what else do we have to talk about?!!!!!
Not sure.

Talking about Contador's weight isn't what it used to be.

Contador's weight was a one off issue after retirement while team jerseys happen every year - Then again if Contador unretires, then re-retires we could again discuss his weight.

Re:

Nirvana said:
I'm the only one that found this year white kit (excluding the Tour killer whale) the best ever for Sky?
I don't like almost all black or similar, in my opinion black could work only if mixed with another (possibly strong) color, like the black and yellow of Mitchelton.

I agree with you - Thought Sky's white kit was their most aesthetically pleasing of all their previous kits.

yaco said:
Nirvana said:

I agree with you - Thought Sky's white kit was their most aesthetically pleasing of all their previous kits.
+1

Yes, agree the white one was my favorite of the RACE kits but I think the sky blue training kit is the best one they have done but IIRC they have never raced in it. Never a been a fan of black kits, and would never wear one when out cycling myself.

Thomas:

"I definitely feel there's unfinished business there [Giro] but next year might be the wrong time.

"Being there [at the Tour] with number one on my back, it would be a shame to know I wouldn't be at my best, so I'm definitely leaning more towards that.

"But I just need to sit down with Tim [Kerrison, Team Sky coach] over the next few weeks and nail down a plan."

Re:

Poursuivant said:
Thomas:

"I definitely feel there's unfinished business there [Giro] but next year might be the wrong time.

"Being there [at the Tour] with number one on my back, it would be a shame to know I wouldn't be at my best, so I'm definitely leaning more towards that.

"But I just need to sit down with Tim [Kerrison, Team Sky coach] over the next few weeks and nail down a plan."

Can n't see Dawg not doing Tdf for win number 5, so G'll be number 2 even if he has number 1 bib.

ice&fire said:
Robert5091 said:
Red Rick said:
I like Sky in black.

Makes it easier for me to imagine them being the national team of Mordor

Sauron & cycling? Naaaaah. The Uruk-hai on bikes though would be worth watching. :D
Back when GT teams where composed of nine riders they could have been the Nazgûl :D
I seem to recal somebody having a signature like that around the 2011 Tour when I was lurking here.

Gods I was hyped then

Robert5091 said:
Poursuivant said:
Thomas:

Can n't see Dawg not doing Tdf for win number 5, so G'll be number 2 even if he has number 1 bib.

The successful Spanish telenovela "The Three Amigos from Movistar" is turned into a British version, "The Barloworld Brothers"

TRENDING THREADS