• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Team Ineos Discussion thread

Page 118 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Thought it was strange to leave him off initially. They both seem to be leaving the team for 2020 in any case.

Elissonde was much stronger than Henao in Burgos so I’m surprised he wasn’t selected instead of him. Also Kiryienka, Stannard, Doull and Puccio seems like one flat domestique too many for this route but then I guess they aren’t really expecting to control the race in the mountains.

Elissonde was much stronger than Henao in Burgos so I’m surprised he wasn’t selected instead of him. Also Kiryienka, Stannard, Doull and Puccio seems like one flat domestique too many for this route but then I guess they aren’t really expecting to control the race in the mountains.

Yeah, but Kiryienka and Doull should be able to help out some though? Just pacing the peloton up an early climb when pace not too high. JV will probably control most of the stages I assume.

• Haha
Reactions: Sestriere
Meanwhile on Twitter

GOjfw8J.png

• Haha
Reactions: LaFlorecita

TRENDING THREADS