• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Contador Myth

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The Bald Eagle said:
Listen mate I do not like your comment. I will tell You I ain' t dumb mate. I know a hell of alot about professional cycling. I have been following it for the past twenty five years. So keep Your f$$king a$$hole comments to Yourself p****k head. I will say I know a clean rider when i see one. It could be any one. What the hell would You know. Yes the Guy is obviously 110% CLEAN. so is sylvan chavenel. Daniel Martin. Fabian cancellera. All examples of clean riders. It ain't about liking someone or being a fan of some one. You know a clean rider when You see one. I will not have My intelligence insulted by some idiot like Your self . Got that. That is all any one discusses on these forums any way Doping, doping and more Doping Posting thousands of threads about something that is totally irrelevant any how. I bet If there were no doping in Cycling. There would not be many posts about any thing else on these threads if there were no doping. There are riders in the peleton that are 100% clean. There are many of them, there are lots of those who would agree. Now How in the hell is it dumb to say there are riders that are 100 % clean, when there obviously are. I think You should find another forum mate. You think like a child. Oh I have posted 800 post's. So f$$king what. Talk about a doubting thomas. And to top this all of I have never been called dumb by any individual in My entire life until Your silly post came across My screen, So what does that tell You about Your self. Yes You have alot to learn .

WADA could apparently save a lot of money by hiring you and your gut instinct instead of all those expensive scientists.

The Bald Eagle said:
Listen mate I do not like your comment. I will tell You I ain' t dumb mate. I know a hell of alot about professional cycling. I have been following it for the past twenty five years. So keep Your f$$king a$$hole comments to Yourself p****k head. I will say I know a clean rider when i see one. It could be any one. What the hell would You know. Yes the Guy is obviously 110% CLEAN. so is sylvan chavenel. Daniel Martin. Fabian cancellera. All examples of clean riders. It ain't about liking someone or being a fan of some one. You know a clean rider when You see one. I will not have My intelligence insulted by some idiot like Your self . Got that. That is all any one discusses on these forums any way Doping, doping and more Doping Posting thousands of threads about something that is totally irrelevant any how. I bet If there were no doping in Cycling. There would not be many posts about any thing else on these threads if there were no doping. There are riders in the peleton that are 100% clean. There are many of them, there are lots of those who would agree. Now How in the hell is it dumb to say there are riders that are 100 % clean, when there obviously are. I think You should find another forum mate. You think like a child. Oh I have posted 800 post's. So f$$king what. Talk about a doubting thomas. And to top this all of I have never been called dumb by any individual in My entire life until Your silly post came across My screen, So what does that tell You about Your self. Yes You have alot to learn .
:eek:

You know, I would write a proper reply, but I'm afraid I would ruin this moment.

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Zinoviev Letter said:
WADA could apparently save a lot of money by hiring you and your gut instinct instead of all those expensive scientists.

It ain't gut instinct black is black and white is white. Dope is dope and clean is clean. They have been trying to clean up cycling for the decades. If a cyclist dopes he is a bloody Iv protagonist.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
The Bald Eagle said:
Thanks for the post B.E. You are a refreshing inspired leader of us no nothing out of work dorks. You have really taught me what HTFU means.

My Lord Lance needs some good lawyers like you at this time.

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Protein said:
If it's true that Contador used blood transfusions to scrape a win at this years tour, where power levels were said to be lower than previous tours, I'm wondering how great a cyclist Contador really is?

Don't get me wrong, i still think he's world class, but if all his wins were done with doping then he might not be as great as everyone thinks he is.

What do you think?

I think the entire top 20 were doping in way or another, so yes he's still a class above everyone.

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
flicker said:
Thanks for the post B.E. You are a refreshing inspired leader of us no nothing out of work dorks. You have really taught me what HTFU means.

My Lord Lance needs some good lawyers like you at this time.

Well with that Statement in court. I would be held in contempt. Hand cuffs on. And Straight into Custody. :D

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
flicker said:
Why stop with the top 20. Are the domestiques clean?

Well it is obvious that Daniel Navarro of Astana, IS AS DIRTY AS a pile of ( cough) manure. The smell of stench that he brought to Tour still linger's in sensitive nostril's. He pulled at the head of the Peleton in the mountain stages, like a man Possessed. I will bet it brought de ja vu to Betsy Andreau . Like Frankie. " What the hell is Frankie doing pulling at the front of the field . He has no business being up there." Pacing the posty boys up the head of the Tour De Farce. Thats what Daniel Navarro and Frankie Andreau have in common. They may as well drop there lycra and fill their chaomis.

The Bald Eagle said:
Well it is obvious that Daniel Navarro of Astana, IS AS DIRTY AS a pile of ( cough) manure. The smell of stench that he brought to Tour still linger's in sensitive nostril's. He pulled at the head of the Peleton in the mountain stages, like a man Possessed. I will bet it brought de ja vu to Betsy Andreau . Like Frankie. " What the hell is Frankie doing pulling at the front of the field . He has no business being up there." Pacing the posty boys up the head of the Tour De Farce. Thats what Daniel Navarro and Frankie Andreau have in common. They may as well drop there lycra and fill their chaomis.

Where you lose the plot is when you assume that guys like Andreau and Navarro were doing anything any different than all the guys around them.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
The Bald Eagle said:

I said the same thing here on the forum about Navarro and the select Astana team members here on the forum. I was shreded as a member of the Shack/Lance fanbois club. Beware o the haters here.

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Where you lose the plot is when you assume that guys like Andreau and Navarro were doing anything any different than all the guys around them.

Where in that statement do I assume that Andreau and Navarro were doing anything different from those around them. Enlighten me . I think You took what I meant out of context. That is what you think I assume. What You think and what I assume does not matter. Where on these forums can one find some common ground. To have a reasoned and rational discussion.

The Bald Eagle said:
Where in that statement do I assume that Andreau and Navarro were doing anything different from those around them. Enlighten me . I think You took what I meant out of context. That is what you think I assume. What You think and what I assume does not matter. Where on these forums can one find some common ground. To have a reasoned and rational discussion.

Well then why are you raging on about them in particular?
If you really don't think they were doing anything different than everyone around them why do you single them out?

May 26, 2009
Visit site
The Bald Eagle said:
I think You took what I meant out of context. ... What You think and what I assume does not matter.

Not to interrupt business at hand, but are you under the impression your interlocutor is divine or is your keyboard just malfunctioning?

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
yourwelcome said:
Not to interrupt business at hand, but are you under the impression your interlocutor is divine or is your keyboard just malfunctioning?

Yes I am the person who acts as leader and question's the end men. But I suppose it depend's on what Your definition Of interlocutor is. As it has many different meaning's.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
The Bald Eagle said:
Yes I am the person who acts as leader and question's the end men. But I suppose it depend's on what Your definition Of interlocutor is. As it has many different meaning's.

Well, not to question our leader, but the minions doing your typing appear to require Instruction's on the use of capitals and apostrophes.

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
yourwelcome said:
Well, not to question our leader, but the minions doing your typing appear to require Instruction's on the use of capitals and apostrophes.

Ah of course You are describing the minion's Designed By Mr. Slimbach in 1990 for Adobe Systems. Very Good Sir!:D

May 8, 2009
Visit site
khardung la said:
Nah...All of them are doped, so Contador is still the best. These kind of guys are the best cycling machines since they are young, so they are selected to receive the attention to really make it to the top. However I still believe that there must be a clean cyclist in the TdF (not sure if he finished 15th, 16th or 23rd though, probably he finished much later). That is a reason enough to put Contador and anyone else doped in a life ban, no matter how naturally gifted they are.

I feel so sorry for that first clean rider, and so many other who did not make it to proffesionals....It's discouraging.

The bold is exactly the kind of statement that doping prevents you from making. He could be the best, but we don't know that for sure because he could just respond to doping the best.

Bumeington said:
The bold is exactly the kind of statement that doping prevents you from making. He could be the best, but we don't know that for sure because he could just respond to doping the best.
Exactly. It would seem he's got natural talent because he was always good, but then again, as an u23 he rode for Iberdrola, which was ONCE's development team, and if I recall correctly he didn't have particularly good results as a junior, so who knows? I'd still say there's a good chance he's among the greatest natural talents right now though.