• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

the face/person behind the member

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
Zam_Olyas said:
Do u guys talk alot o utside of the net? I can be alot quieter lol damn ever since i close my facebook, cn is like a social networking site hahaha sad!
yeah. I talk a lot when I'm around people

Jul 16, 2011
I've nothing against posting my photo, it's just that I have been bothered (or had the time) to figure out how to post photos. I've got a webpage out there somewhere and if anyone really wanted to, using the information on my user page and post history it would be reasonably easy to find me and got a mugshot of a middle aged Levi Leipheimer look alike (just stretched a bit).

Jun 22, 2009
Ryo Hazuki said:
you are colombian? lol
do I look like a miedicore cyclist? ;)

Zam_Olyas said:
Do u guys talk alot o utside of the net? I can be alot quieter lol damn ever since i close my facebook, cn is like a social networking site hahaha sad!
depends I guess. I can be a talker.

Parrulo said:
pfff you are being a sissy hitch

post yo damn pics or GTFO :p
Im trying to do the forum a service here.;) Im trying to use my pics as leverage so that we can all see what El P and ACF look like, which is what everyone really wants to see no?

ps, how would i show a pic from fbk (since I dont take hence own pictures of myself) on here.

Mar 19, 2009
So you guys saw me sucking on my girlfriend's face earlier, here's a slightly less intimate look at my mug..

Upper Peninsula of Michigan few miles north of Marquette. That thing hanging around my neck is a 1970 Leica M2-R which was specially made for the US Navy to shoot infrared film. Shot supreme pictures with it until the shutter started sticking that day in the cold. This was shot with my crappy backup Olympus OM-1

Jun 22, 2009
The Hitch said:
Im trying to do the forum a service here.;) Im trying to use my pics as leverage so that we can all see what El P and ACF look like, which is what everyone really wants to see no?

ps, how would i show a pic from fbk (since I dont take hence own pictures of myself) on here.
save as on pc (you may need to reload pic). upload to photobucket
use the url to post in tags.

RDV4ROUBAIX said:
So you guys saw me sucking on my girlfriend's face earlier, here's a slightly less intimate look at my mug..
I like the other one better. Just sayin'. :)

The Hitch said:
Be nice now.

Mar 19, 2009
Alpe d'Huez said:
I like the other one better. Just sayin'.
Well, I could take a still right now with the computer cam, but I've got this high country mountain man beard going and look like a serial killer. If you're more interested in the gal you'll have to dig deep in the BOB thread, there's a couple there. She's got nice pegs too!!!

May 6, 2009
First ride I did when I recovered from my broken collarbone:

Don't mess with me (and yes that is an AK47):

Mar 17, 2009
The Hitch said:
As if for the benefit of cnf, I am in the picture wearing something that makes me easy to identify for those who have read enough of my posts.
Maybe it is the brew in the hand....the green can kinda looks like a Heineken? (from my little knowledge of alcohol)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts