• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

the face/person behind the member

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I've nothing against posting my photo, it's just that I have been bothered (or had the time) to figure out how to post photos. I've got a webpage out there somewhere and if anyone really wanted to, using the information on my user page and post history it would be reasonably easy to find me and got a mugshot of a middle aged Levi Leipheimer look alike (just stretched a bit).

Parrulo said:
pfff you are being a sissy hitch

post yo damn pics or GTFO :p

Im trying to do the forum a service here.;) Im trying to use my pics as leverage so that we can all see what El P and ACF look like, which is what everyone really wants to see no?

ps, how would i show a pic from fbk (since I dont take hence own pictures of myself) on here.

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
So you guys saw me sucking on my girlfriend's face earlier, here's a slightly less intimate look at my mug..

Upper Peninsula of Michigan few miles north of Marquette. That thing hanging around my neck is a 1970 Leica M2-R which was specially made for the US Navy to shoot infrared film. Shot supreme pictures with it until the shutter started sticking that day in the cold. This was shot with my crappy backup Olympus OM-1

Michigan2_04%252520copy.jpg

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Im trying to do the forum a service here.;) Im trying to use my pics as leverage so that we can all see what El P and ACF look like, which is what everyone really wants to see no?

ps, how would i show a pic from fbk (since I dont take hence own pictures of myself) on here.

save as on pc (you may need to reload pic). upload to photobucket
use the url to post in tags.

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Alpe d'Huez said:
I like the other one better. Just sayin'.

Well, I could take a still right now with the computer cam, but I've got this high country mountain man beard going and look like a serial killer. If you're more interested in the gal you'll have to dig deep in the BOB thread, there's a couple there. She's got nice pegs too!!!

TRENDING THREADS