• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Olympic Individual TT 2016. Rio de Janeiro. 54,6km

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the Olympic gold in the men's individual time trial in Rio 2016?

• Fabian Cancellara

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Jonathan Castroviejo

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Rohan Dennis

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Tom Dumoulin

Votes: 50 32.5%
  • Chris Froome

Votes: 33 21.4%
  • Ion Izagirre

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Vasil Kiryienka

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Tony Martin

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Nelson Oliveira

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Primoz Roglic

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

TMP402 said:
MacBAir said:
Me, aggressive? Why would I be?

That would take hours of psychoanalysis, and we don't have the time.
Spot on. I've just figured easier answer, but can't talk now. Anyway that answer would still not be the fundamental answer, but rather superficial observation.

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

TomLPC said:
Kokoso said:
MacBAir said:
Drink it in, maaaannn
Drink what?
chris-jericho-ladder-sit.jpg
I don't know the gyus nor understand pictured situation.

Dumoulin is most of all dissapointed, because he simply wanted to win. People tell him he should be proud, but he doesn't care ride now.

He's a sport though, because he says he couldn't have raced 47 seconds faster anyways. I think he's generous here, because breaking your wrist 3 weeks ago and thus not being able to train properly certainly didn't help. Doesn't matter though since a what if doesn't help anyone.

Crazy performance by Cancellara today. Really great and nice goodbye. Van Dijk and Cancellara showed that this course was certainly possible for the non climbers. Pure on power.

Kwibus said:
Dumoulin is most of all dissapointed, because he simply wanted to win. People tell him he should be proud, but he doesn't care ride now.

He's a sport though, because he says he couldn't have raced 47 seconds faster anyways. I think he's generous here, because breaking your wrist 3 weeks ago and thus not being able to train properly certainly didn't help. Doesn't matter though since a what if doesn't help anyone.

Crazy performance by Cancellara today. Really great and nice goodbye. Van Dijk and Cancellara showed that this course was certainly possible for the non climbers. Pure on power.

Dumoulin always comes over very well. I'd certainly have been cheering for him if not for Fabs and he'll have future opportunities. Hard not to be delighted for Fabs to retire on such a high. I hope he does retire though. It's not going to get better than that.

Obviously a great ride by Cancellara. I'm gutted for Rohan Dennis though. Only 8 seconds from Bronze after his mechanical and bike change.

Hard to take after pulling out of the Tour to focus for his Olympics ride. He's taking it well though " "I can't be too disappointed...I can still be proud of how I rode". Absolutely!

Electress said:
Kwibus said:

Dumoulin always comes over very well. I'd certainly have been cheering for him if not for Fabs and he'll have future opportunities. Hard not to be delighted for Fabs to retire on such a high. I hope he does retire though. It's not going to get better than that.

If Dumolins wrist had been an issue, he would have given his spot to another Netherlands rider, great sportsmen and women, go by that code, all for the team.

This Charming Man said:
Electress said:
Kwibus said:

If Dumolins wrist had been an issue, he would have given his spot to another Netherlands rider, great sportsmen and women, go by that code, all for the team.

wrist problem or not.. .he's still better with a wrist problem then the others.

TRENDING THREADS