• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tirreno-Adriatico 2023, March 6-12

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Some more pics

Fqm-yMpXwAAJEO6

Fqm6w7aWcAI1QRs

Fqm7wYyX0AI3bG7

Fqm6lN1WYAIZdDI

Fqm9E21XsAAJHiI

It really depends who is commentating, Borgato & Pancani are really good. Frankly I don't even mind Petacchi as a co-commentator alongside 1-2 good ones because he notices small things (someone having a different wheel afterwards, meaning he had to change it) and him being really pessimistic and realistic can be hillarious ("you think the breakaway has any chance of making it?" "No.")
I was mainly talking of ES. Gregorio and Magrini spend 50% of the time complaining about messages they receive from Twitter nobodies. Who cares?
RAI can be hit or miss. De Luca is plain terrible but as you say Pancani / Borgato are fine.
I generally watch ES because they got more races and no commercials on the player.

It really depends who is commentating, Borgato & Pancani are really good. Frankly I don't even mind Petacchi as a co-commentator alongside 1-2 good ones because he notices small things (someone having a different wheel afterwards, meaning he had to change it) and him being really pessimistic and realistic can be hillarious ("you think the breakaway has any chance of making it?" "No.")

He sounds like the anithesis to Rolf Sørensen (who I like very much, it has to be said).