• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 2 (Roskilde – Nyborg, 202.2k)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
My ride this morning took me to Roskilde. Massive crowds in the area near the harbor. I didn't try to get to the center of the city (where I believe the rider presentation took place) because there were just too many people. Likewise, I passed a LOT of amateur cyclists out to see the race.
I rode from CPH to Roskilde as well, but to see the rider presentation and after that ride to another spot to see the riders pass through the rolling start. Better weather to watch cycling in than yesterday :cool:
Very little surprise that Team DSM got the smallest applause by far. The omission of Kragh has left them with very little fans here in Denmark.

Crowds in Yorkshire were massive on both stages
I wouldn't call the Sheffield stage a flat stage.

stage-2-profile.png

Unless you mean the Harrogate and London stages, counting the London stage as being part of the Yorkshire départ because they hadn't got to France yet, although it wasn't in Yorkshire?

TRENDING THREADS