• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France: Stage 18, Blagnac – Brive-la-Gaillarde 222.5KM

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Knutsen said:
We will never know. The break was 40m from managing to stay away. With EBH's engine I think they would.

Well, 3/15 of the break nearly managed to stay away. Seems like a moot point since Sky won the stage anyway.

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Knutsen said:
I know, thats how it works. They will keep Cav happy. They know ebh will not make that much fuzz.

cav happy?

dude have u been watching this tour, they havent pulled any breaks for mass sprints.

today they helped him in the final since he had a bigger chance to win then EBH anyway, not like they pulled him in.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Yeah he probably only broke his hand, no reason to be mad right. :rolleyes:

When Cav tweets something about a *** you're sucking it all up though.

I see nothing wrong with his reaction after a fall - I would be ****ed. But why go to that girl and maker her cry basically ? :rolleyes:

CAv does that too ?

May 27, 2010
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Yeah he probably only broke his hand, no reason to be mad right. :rolleyes:

When Cav tweets something about a *** you're sucking it all up though.

I'm glad someone in the peloton has the balls to do something about it. Instead of tweeting it. ;)

It's fine to do so. Cav is british anyway;)

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Apollonius said:
He reacted like a human being! Why on earth would you let a dog, especially a huge animal like that one, run loose at the biggest road race in the world?

I agree, but no need to stress the child... I understand his reaction but not this.

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
I agree, but no need to stress the child... I understand his reaction but not this.

I'm sure the child will get over it. It's not like he attacked anybody physically.
A child stressed doesn't equate to the rest of his year being ruined.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
I see nothing wrong with his reaction after a fall - I would be ****ed. But why go to that girl and maker her cry basically ? :rolleyes:

CAv does that too ?

Because they let a huge beast loose in the biggest annual sporting event. We wouldn't hear the end of it if it happened to Cav. ;)

TRENDING THREADS