• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de Yorkshire 2018 2.1 - 3rd of May - 6th of May

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

King Boonen said:
Cav returns to racing after a big crash and is expected to put himself at risk in a sprint for 6th in the TdY just to appease people who will bad-mouth him anyway... Yep, no bias there.

I figured he would want to try and see how he was feeling because he came in saying that he was gearing to win stages. I just looked at the results and the page and I was hoping all it was because he didn't have a chance to win and not that he had an incident.

Re: Re:

SHAD0W93 said:
King Boonen said:
Cav returns to racing after a big crash and is expected to put himself at risk in a sprint for 6th in the TdY just to appease people who will bad-mouth him anyway... Yep, no bias there.

I figured he would want to try and see how he was feeling because he came in saying that he was gearing to win stages. I just looked at the results and the page and I was hoping all it was because he didn't have a chance to win and not that he had an incident.

This wasn't really directed at you, sorry if it came across that way. It was more a general comment and to the person who replied to you.

King Boonen said:
SHAD0W93 said:
King Boonen said:

This wasn't really directed at you, sorry if it came across that way. It was more a general comment and to the person who replied to you.

Sorry, if my reply came over that way. I only repeated the ITV4 comments, don't think either of those commentators have any problem with Cav. Neither do I, I've cheered him on when track racing on numerous occasions.

sprints n stones said:
King Boonen said:
SHAD0W93 said:
King Boonen said:

Sorry, if my reply came over that way. I only repeated the ITV4 comments, don't think either of those commentators have any problem with Cav. Neither do I, I've cheered him on when track racing on numerous occasions.

It was the last bit that felt a bit sarcastic, fair enough though.

Womens race getting really interesting now. Last 8km, lots of little digs to test each others legs.

TRENDING THREADS