• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

USADA's Reasoned Decision 202 pages

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 7, 2009
Visit site
Holy COW, Tim Herman is a complete $%^#@ idiot. He claims that USADA never issued a reasoned decision before. I've read them on their website.

Listening to the ESPN podcast right now.

He comes off like a stupid redneck.

Money doesn't buy intelligence. You suck, Herman. Keep your $$$$, you have no soul

No better than Phil Liggit

This guy sounds like he eats Kentucky Fried Chicken for breakfast

Is now lying about Judge Spark's decision on air

thehog said:
There are some glaring similarities to marginal gains.

One that pricked my interest was the hotel in Puigcerdà.

Appears if you stayed there you wouldn’t be tested. I think that was coded venue to the UCI for the testers not to be sent. Many riders spent time there and were told if when staying there testers would never arrive.

Reminds me of the Islands in Ireland.

All the illegal **** stopped as soon as the locals heard that the Cops were on the Ferry over from the mainland. The key is to have a nice small Island, with limited access & well scheduled Ferries & Planes !

I wonder of there was a similar arrangement on the way to the Balarics ?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Wow what a read, beats any book written by any of these dopers bar none!

I am still surprised how this is written to make those testifying look like they had a gun to their heads or something. Meanwhile Betsy puts them all to shame in the testosterone organ department. Then Levi returns to the team? What are they saying that he wasn't coming back to the "program"? He double dipped knowing well what he was doing at least when he returned. No mention of Tommy D's o2 vector stuff, awe... what Garmin doping isn't fair game?

To the moon with all of them, if you own a DZnuts product toss it out, a Hincrapie kit OUT!

The whole lot should be life banned to set the bar HIGH now, no gifts!

Animal said:
Well, that was a great read! Not a lot we didn't already know about though.

So what have the fanboys, apologists and astroturfers been posting this morning?

On a few sports forums ive seen the usual "everyone doped" "but he has done so much for Cancer which outweighs the negatives"

Alot of fence sitters have started opening their eyes tho and the media here seem to have turned

I'm wondering under what circumstances he'll turn and do a big confession.

People always say never, but I disagree.

He always does what is in his own personal and financial interests. Whatever is the best, (or least bad) course for him, he'll pursue that.

I think that when his sponsors disappear, speaking engagements disappear, lawsuits start to appear against him (maybe SCA and others), he'll do a U turn. Simply because that would be best for him right then.

May 27, 2010
Visit site
It is mindblowing that the feds did not cooperate with the investigation at all. What we are seeing here is probably only the top of the top of the iceberg...

Why on earth was the federal investigation closed? Media need to bring this up.

Also, the UCI seems to go unscathed more or less which is concerning

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Wallace said:
This is interesting:
"Mark Fabiani, acting on behalf of Lance Armstrong, issued his unambiguous denial of a professional relationship betweenArmstrong and Ferrari and said that Armstrong and Ferrari had not seen each other in a year.Fabiani’s statement on behalf of Armstrong was a lie."

I'm not a lawyer, but can't you get disbarred for this kind of thing?

aren't all lawyers liars?

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Pancreas said:
It is mindblowing that the feds did not cooperate with the investigation at all. What we are seeing here is probably only the top of the top of the iceberg...

Why on earth was the federal investigation closed? Media need to bring this up.

Also, the UCI seems to go unscathed more or less which is concerning

lance armstrongs deep pockets and pull

I’m a long time lurker, first time poster. I’m not a Lance fanboi. Really I’m not. Not a Lance intern either. But Lance passed 500-600 tests. Hes the most tested cyclist on the planet. He has NEVER tested positive. All his team mates are bitter twisted jealous money grubbers. Everyone else was doping, IF he doped it was because he had no choice. Its a level playing field, so if he took drugs it made no difference because he was better than everyone else. His heart was three times gigger than normal, just like Phar Laps. It even gave him an aerodynamic hump for extra speed in ITTs. That pipe that joins the heart to the legs was also three times the width of normal people. His VO2max was the highest ever recorded at 83 ml/kg/min, except for one or two others like LeMond, Cadel etc. Except when it was 72 ml/kg/min, but that was in the off season. He could climb after 1998 because cancer reduced his weight by about 10kg, but he didn’t lose any power because he is a superhuman athlete – he weighed 74kg racing in 1993 and 1999, but he ballooned to 82kg during the off season (when his VO2max went down) so that explains it. He “danced” up those hills at 100rpm cadence. Without taking a breath. If Bolt can win the 100m without taking a breath then so can Lance. The frogs are jealous he won their national race and didnt let a frog on USPS. USADA is #unconstitutional, they are conducting a witch hunt, its a kangaroo court, Tygart is a megalomaniac.

BTW Betsy is an ugly, obese, jealous, obsessed, hateful, crazed *****. Just go and have a gander at pictures of her and make up your own mind.

PPS the four boys in front of Lance in his U12 school swimming race were all doped to the gills.

PPPS Lance was especially good at time trials. Check out this video of him sticking it to Big Mig, makes him look like an amateur and demonstrates Lances HUGE potential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9ifX50GytY

sittingbison said:
I’m a long time lurker, first time poster. I’m not a Lance fanboi. Really I’m not. Not a Lance intern either. But Lance passed 500-600 tests. Hes the most tested cyclist on the planet. He has NEVER tested positive. All his team mates are bitter twisted jealous money grubbers. Everyone else was doping, IF he doped it was because he had no choice. Its a level playing field, so if he took drugs it made no difference because he was better than everyone else. His heart was three times gigger than normal, just like Phar Laps. It even gave him an aerodynamic hump for extra speed in ITTs. That pipe that joins the heart to the legs was also three times the width of normal people. His VO2max was the highest ever recorded at 83 ml/kg/min, except for one or two others like LeMond, Cadel etc. Except when it was 72 ml/kg/min, but that was in the off season. He could climb after 1998 because cancer reduced his weight by about 10kg, but he didn’t lose any power because he is a superhuman athlete – he weighed 74kg racing in 1993 and 1999, but he ballooned to 82kg during the off season (when his VO2max went down) so that explains it. He “danced” up those hills at 100rpm cadence. Without taking a breath. If Bolt can win the 100m without taking a breath then so can Lance. The frogs are jealous he won their national race and didnt let a frog on USPS. USADA is #unconstitutional, they are conducting a witch hunt, its a kangaroo court, Tygart is a megalomaniac.

BTW Betsy is an ugly, obese, jealous, obsessed, hateful, crazed *****. Just go and have a gander at pictures of her and make up your own mind.

PPS the four boys in front of Lance in his U12 school swimming race were all doped to the gills.

PPPS Lance was especially good at time trials. Check out this video of him sticking it to Big Mig, makes him look like an amateur and demonstrates Lances HUGE potential.

I want some of that stuff you're smoking.

Thanks for the laughs. I've seen tons of messages like this on mainstream media, sadly... You forgot to mention how he's "a hero and a role model for millions of people" and how it's so mean to bring him down.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
sittingbison said:

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go on pls....

Descender said:
I want some of that stuff you're smoking.

Thanks for the laughs. I've seen tons of messages like this on mainstream media, sadly... You forgot to mention how he's "a hero and a role model for millions of people" and how it's so mean to bring him down.
There was someone on Radio 5 last night who called in to say "He beat cancer, man". Reminded me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36sKMwbwfWc

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Just finished reading the 202 release and while the evidence as presented is overwhelming what really struck me is just how powerless/useless and complicit any of the ruling bodies/anti-doping agencies were.

Its only down to credible witness statements that we find out a little more than was already known or at least suspected.

What comes next concerns me greatly, with under funded and weak testing what lessons will be taken forward from this shambles? Half arsed comments from Braislford, barely a murmour from any benign reporters/commentators; is this all for a real purpose or just a finite changing of the guard?

Guess we'll see in the next few weeks/months whether a real difference has been made.

hrotha said:
There was someone on Radio 5 last night who called in to say "He beat cancer, man"...

YES!! I forgot to mention He cured cancer, he has personally saved the lives of 28 million cancer sufferers through donating $500-600m to cancer research through his charity Livestrong.com. And thats good old greenbacks, US dollars, not them Euros. Its because of those yellow cancer proof wristbands scientists like Professor Moriarty and Professor Ferrari invented.

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Livestrong donations do not go toward cancer research. I know you're being flippant, but it's worth bringing up so that people don't get suckered into the Livestrong vortex.

TRENDING THREADS