• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

USADA's Reasoned Decision 202 pages

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
He is joking.

I know. But every time Livestrong and cancer research find themselves next to each other in a sentence, it is worth pointing out that they don't belong together.

Because joking aside, people believe this to be the case, helped in no small part by dubious proclamations from Armstrong, Nike and Livestrong.

The most revealing stuff is getting access to "life in Nice" with Lance and the boys, it sounded a bit dready in Tyler's book but in Betsy's affidavit and especially her pictures it's really quite amazing to be drawn in there. Just a bunch of guys with Andreu never afraid to speak his mind to Lance, I had no idea.

Tilford also calls BS on "we all stopped doping after Lance didn't force us anymore" : http://stevetilford.com/?p=22105 - especially on Levi.

Fidolix

BANNED
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
sittingbison said:
I’m a long time lurker, first time poster. I’m not a Lance fanboi. Really I’m not. Not a Lance intern either. But Lance passed 500-600 tests. Hes the most tested cyclist on the planet. He has NEVER tested positive. All his team mates are bitter twisted jealous money grubbers. Everyone else was doping, IF he doped it was because he had no choice. Its a level playing field, so if he took drugs it made no difference because he was better than everyone else. His heart was three times gigger than normal, just like Phar Laps. It even gave him an aerodynamic hump for extra speed in ITTs. That pipe that joins the heart to the legs was also three times the width of normal people. His VO2max was the highest ever recorded at 83 ml/kg/min, except for one or two others like LeMond, Cadel etc. Except when it was 72 ml/kg/min, but that was in the off season. He could climb after 1998 because cancer reduced his weight by about 10kg, but he didn’t lose any power because he is a superhuman athlete – he weighed 74kg racing in 1993 and 1999, but he ballooned to 82kg during the off season (when his VO2max went down) so that explains it. He “danced” up those hills at 100rpm cadence. Without taking a breath. If Bolt can win the 100m without taking a breath then so can Lance. The frogs are jealous he won their national race and didnt let a frog on USPS. USADA is #unconstitutional, they are conducting a witch hunt, its a kangaroo court, Tygart is a megalomaniac.

BTW Betsy is an ugly, obese, jealous, obsessed, hateful, crazed *****. Just go and have a gander at pictures of her and make up your own mind.

PPS the four boys in front of Lance in his U12 school swimming race were all doped to the gills.

PPPS Lance was especially good at time trials. Check out this video of him sticking it to Big Mig, makes him look like an amateur and demonstrates Lances HUGE potential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9ifX50GytY

:D:D:D Just hilarious, I couldn´t even continue reading it all lmfao so hard, but please continue. ;)

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Glad to see that some people such as Emma & Betty have been vindicated for their FORTITUDE in standing up to the BULLYING they were subjected !

Like Steve Tilford , i say B*LLSH'T to those that " confessed " in the past days !

Those of you taking the SIX Months have NO Credibility !

ONLY Joining together and demanding that Jacques Rogge IMMEDIATELY calls an " AMNESTY IN ALL SPORTS " could you win any redemption !

FOR SPORT the ONLY way forward is to clean the " decks" , ONCE AND FOR ALL !

Jacque Rogge needs to TODAY , write to ALL Heads of Government that participate in Olympic Events and give them 7 days to arrange their Legal processes so that " Double Jeapardy " will not occur when their Nations Athletes ( Past & Present ) step forward to accept their responsibility for previous misdeeds as DOPERS !

Having obtained cooperation he should implement a 2 stage process :

Firstly , call on ALL Athletes , past & present , to declare their status and past behaviours relating to Doping before the DEADLINE , on missing that date they will be subject to " LIFE TIME BANS " from ALL & every Sporting related employment or activity .

Second Tier will require those who worked with ATHLETES that did not volunteer their past behaviours , to step forward with that information by a date deadline ! Those that do not do so , will be treated as fully aware of the risks and thus ALSO subject to " LIFE TIME BAN "!

Jacques Rogge needs to demand ANY & ALL " IOC Delegates " involved with WADA / UCI to stand down whilst their past associations are investigated by an Organisation such as " Interpol "! Innocent until proven Guilty is the watch word but USADA has provided enough evidence for Jacques Rogge and John Fahey of WADA to demand compliance with this precautionary action .

Fidolix

BANNED
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/109619079/Reasoned-Decision

202 pages.

This could be the thread to discuss the document.

Amazing amount of work, unbelievable!
What is restored in the rest of the 880 pages is yet to be seen, my only concern is if the fat Irish man goes free of charge, and will keep his fat az firmly planted in the UCI pilot seat.
If all this should have any kind of meaning to the future of the sport, we need to clean out in the corrupted and narcissistic top of cycling first of all, that dopestrong is losing his tour vics is only a small consolation in the overall picture. Clean the house I say!!

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Hilarious to read that UCI starting a defamation case against Floyd is not compatible with claiming "discovery" of violation, hence no proofpoint supporting jurisdiction.

Win the Ghaddaffi claim, but lose the jurisdiction case. Well done Pat, and...thanks! Floyd will have the last laugh.

"UCI has never claimed it discovered any violation based on the Landis email, but instead has always contended the email was not evidence of anything and sued Landis for defamation based on its content. Not surprisingly, then, UCI did not initiate any investigation based on the Landis email."

page 159 of the summary doc.

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Pages 157-163 are very damaging for Pat & Hein. I cannot see them survive this. Jacques Rogge must pressure for resignations. If not this will become a huge public spectacle that will affect all sports administrations and ultimately IOC.

Most likely scenario, UCI will rubber stamp, Pat & Hein will be found new roles in cycling sports promotion, UCI will get new management and there will be a T&R. And doping control will mostly move outside UCI.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
webvan said:
The most revealing stuff is getting access to "life in Nice" with Lance and the boys, it sounded a bit dready in Tyler's book but in Betsy's affidavit and especially her pictures it's really quite amazing to be drawn in there. Just a bunch of guys with Andreu never afraid to speak his mind to Lance, I had no idea.

Tilford also calls BS on "we all stopped doping after Lance didn't force us anymore" : http://stevetilford.com/?p=22105 - especially on Levi.

actually by reading it it seems how often lance was almost getting caught but he always escaped the verdict. most likely because he had uci in his pockets. we will find out in next 800 pages

May 25, 2010
Visit site
sittingbison said:
YES!! I forgot to mention He cured cancer, he has personally saved the lives of 28 million cancer sufferers through donating $500-600m to cancer research through his charity Livestrong.com. And thats good old greenbacks, US dollars, not them Euros. Its because of those yellow cancer proof wristbands scientists like Professor Moriarty and Professor Ferrari invented.

Wow. Didn't expect the Roar's Lance apologists to convert you. ;)

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Before Lance people were victims of cancer, it took him to stand up to cancer, look it squarely in the eye and say: "you don't mess, with an American". :rolleyes:

I'm not all that informed about charities I have to say, but I want to ask a question: is it really relevant for a comparatively small cancer charity such as Livestrong to not donate to cancer research? We no longer live in the 19th century, we are not dependent on a few billionaire philantropists to pay for medical care. The government has a process to allocate grants to facilitate promising research, presumably dwarving any other contribution by a charity. And if this level of research is not enough then sure, it's possible to create an organisation such as Livestrong and contribute more, but is that necessary? How is it different from federal budget being tweaked by 0.001% procent for a few more millions to cancer research?

I think that whatever value Livestrong has, has to be in the bracelets and all that stuff. (And to be fair to them, it's what they spend a lot of money on) If Lance Armstrong could provide inspiration to at least some cancer victims and convey an image of someone that survived cancer and did not let it victimize him any longer, I think that has some merit. It doesn't ultimately excuse him for anything, rather, it shows exactly his immorality to lie to those that look up to him most, and he never deserved his position. It was all a lie, he did not show that you could survive cancer and go on to do great things and as has now been established, he hasn't actually won anything since 1999.

I'm sure there's a word for it (curse my English skills :(), when there is some positive effect to something that's otherwise terrible and for sure you wish it had never happened, but you still might be grateful for whatever value it had.

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Weapons of @ss Destruction said:
I know nothing about this topic, but am interested. What elements may potentially push Herman's conduct past the point of representing his client to the best of his ability, and instead participating in a conspiracy to defraud?

If he knowingly lied on Armstrong's behalf and thereby aided the conspiracy, he's potentially in a world of hurt. I and another lawyer will be going through the USADA decision timeline comparing it to Herman's public statements. If there is any indication of his having done anything beyond zealously representing his client within the bounds of the law, it will be brought to the attention of the Texas bar and the chief judge of the Federal Circuit Ct. of Appeals covering the district in which he maintains his primary practice.

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Tinman said:
Pages 157-163 are very damaging for Pat & Hein. I cannot see them survive this. Jacques Rogge must pressure for resignations. If not this will become a huge public spectacle that will affect all sports administrations and ultimately IOC.

Most likely scenario, UCI will rubber stamp, Pat & Hein will be found new roles in cycling sports promotion, UCI will get new management and there will be a T&R. And doping control will mostly move outside UCI.

The pressure has to come from outside - Sponsors. Until the money pocket is hit, they will dance around. I see a sponsor impact though, this report is way too dirty for any sponsor to dive into. Those that are already on contract may indicate no more continuance.

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Checkov said:
a comparatively small cancer charity such as Livestrong ...

level of research...

Whatever value Livestrong has, has to be in the bracelets and all that stuff.

Checkov you need to read up on Livestrong. Do a search here on the forum, read, contemplate & then post. For now have a look at livestrong.org & livestrong.com. The .org is the very small cancer awareness program. the .com is the huge money making glorified webshop. the cancer bit is there to make money on the .com. That's all. It's a major deceipt, supported by LAnce's appearances in unsanctioned triathlons. By the way, they dont do research, they dont fund research. just yellow bracelets, brochures and a few other easily replaceable things. But they do allow Lance and his mates to run a fancy expense account, incl a corporate jet...

Cimacoppi49 said:
If he knowingly lied on Armstrong's behalf and thereby aided the conspiracy, he's potentially in a world of hurt. I and another lawyer will be going through the USADA decision timeline comparing it to Herman's public statements. If there is any indication of his having done anything beyond zealously representing his client within the bounds of the law, it will be brought to the attention of the Texas bar and the chief judge of the Federal Circuit Ct. of Appeals covering the district in which he maintains his primary practice.

Excellent work.
Is that route beyond Herman/Fabiani's reach for showing it off the table, lobbyists, etc? Will it be taken seriously?
Are you working pro bono or is there a paypal address? I have a special flavour of hate for lying lawyers protecting those they know are guilty as charged.

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Cimacoppi49 said:

we may be better off having him stay, at least for a while. He is one major liability to Lance, and a replacement would surely not be able to do worse. So please hold off for a while...

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Cloxxki said:
Excellent work.
Is that route beyond Herman/Fabiani's reach for showing it off the table, lobbyists, etc? Will it be taken seriously?
Are you working pro bono or is there a paypal address? I have a special flavour of hate for lying lawyers protecting those they know are guilty as charged.
I am totally cynical about the bar policing its own. Maybe the federal courts, but then look what happened to the criminal investigation being dropped. Still, it's a royal pain to have to answer a bar grievance complaint. Pain for some *******s is a good thing.

No paypal. This is a labor of, er, love.

TRENDING THREADS