• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 634 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Watching today I'm not sure how he makes this happen without surprising us with nuclear legs.

The descending isn't hard so any smaller gaps are going to be hard to defend on technique alone.

We've seen him do it before but it'll need all his racing instinct to find a way to a result :(

Anyway, Forza Vincenzo!
Level wise I'd settle for a top 10 or something in anticipation of Il Giro.

In reality, he'll mention something to Van Aert and Fuglsang about Roglic' trophy cabinet while he takes off in a suddenly appearing mist.

Reactions: Rollthedice
ETyxUQTXsAQFyEV

I need an expert like @LaFlorecita. Does he look skinny enough? Do you see enough veins?

Is this what it felt like to be a Contador fan post 2015?
IMO they're distinctively different I feel that with Contador you knew form would be there way in advance, so every *** prep race meant something. With Nibali, any half okay prep race is good and I'll take the magical moments as they come.

Reactions: gregrowlerson
Nice, and the second post questions whether a thread is deserved, just like for GVA.

I'm not at all a Nibali fan either. I liked him a little until 2012 when he screwed Sagan in MSR, then he stopped showing up more than once a year i. 2014 and I stopped caring about him.

TRENDING THREADS