• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I am interested in cycling for... quite time. I am also reading regularly this forum for a few months and found it so interesting that decided to join as well. Hope to provide you from time to time (sometimes less known) tidbits from my country.

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi im Ben Affleck, well not really. I have created this account because I need you to adress my ban on my other account (classicomano) but you didnt respond to any of my emails so I didnt see another way, it was a month ban for wishing Ryo Hazuki to die because he laughed at Robert Gesink leaving a race because his baby was dying. But since the new forum arrived my ban suddenly turned into a permanent one. Can anyone look into this and have my account reinstated?

Re:

BenAffleck89 said:
Hi im Ben Affleck, well not really. I have created this account because I need you to adress my ban on my other account (classicomano) but you didnt respond to any of my emails so I didnt see another way, it was a month ban for wishing Ryo Hazuki to die because he laughed at Robert Gesink leaving a race because his baby was dying. But since the new forum arrived my ban suddenly turned into a permanent one. Can anyone look into this and have my account reinstated?
Hi, I've sent you a pm. Get back to me and I'll see about getting your account reinstated..

Re: Re:

Jspear said:
cellardoor said:
I used to be called Helvellyn...now cellardoor due to the forum "upgrade".

Unfortunately plenty have been having this problem. The mods have been pretty helpful though. If you get in touch with them (Ferryman helped me successfully) they could probably set you back up with your original account if you want.

Thanks for your post Jspear, but now that I've gone to the trouble of creating a new account, I think I'll just stick with it. My old account didn't have much of a post history anyway.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Re:

CiclistaSportivo said:
Greetings from Italy : )

Welcome CiclistaSportivo
smileys-cook-271952.gif

Re: Re:

cellardoor said:
Jspear said:
cellardoor said:
I used to be called Helvellyn...now cellardoor due to the forum "upgrade".

Unfortunately plenty have been having this problem. The mods have been pretty helpful though. If you get in touch with them (Ferryman helped me successfully) they could probably set you back up with your original account if you want.

Thanks for your post Jspear, but now that I've gone to the trouble of creating a new account, I think I'll just stick with it. My old account didn't have much of a post history anyway.

Glad it was not just me. I used to be Jack (6 ch) but after months of trying to re-log in have found it easier to create new account.

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Greetings - I'm new here so be gentle :)

Question though, I've been trying to register a new account (as a first time user) but do not get the activation email, I've checked spam and everything else, tried resending it but never get it so cannot log on. The problem is that because I can't logon, there doesn't seem to be any way to contact anyone for help, so I ended up creating a different account with a Hotmail address which worked, just so I can log on and contact someone! So (unless I missed it somewhere) an email address on the forum home page to contact a forum admin would be nice. :)

Cheers
Tim

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Carols - I have seen the feedback button, pretty sure I even tried clicking on it, but strangely I cannot see it any more, even if I use devices that I am not logged into the forum with

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Hello admins and mods; everyone. Try as I may, could not log in as pigoonse, my old username. I did not receive any sort of reply, though asked numerous times....that was months ago when the site changed. Then my old imac laptop died anyway. So, here I am and hope it's okay. signed in with the new username jalep and using a couple new devices: android and laptop. Not trying nor have any reason to be a sockpuppet or hide my identity. thanks, Elizabeth.

Re:

jalep said:
Hello admins and mods; everyone. Try as I may, could not log in as pigoonse, my old username. I did not receive any sort of reply, though asked numerous times....that was months ago when the site changed. Then my old imac laptop died anyway. So, here I am and hope it's okay. signed in with the new username jalep and using a couple new devices: android and laptop. Not trying nor have any reason to be a sockpuppet or hide my identity. thanks, Elizabeth.
No problem Elizabeth. Welcome back :)

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Re:

jalep said:

Hi Pigoonse... I wondered where you had gone..

Welcome back :)

TRENDING THREADS