• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What bike/bikes are you riding?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
NapoleonD said:
Flogged my Cervelo S2 as I'd always wanted a lugged colnago.

Just got this ready for next year's racing. Frame/group were bought as one on ebay, as were the wheels. Saddle/stem from previous build... And yes, before anyone says it looks like the saddle is forward, I do need that setback, the clamp is right in the middle of the useable area of the rails!...

(Picture of bike)

OK how'd you get the bike to stay up like that, I don't see anything holding it up :D

Finbouy said:
Parlee Z5 - cosmic's,S'red,ITM,fizik
Orca - cosmic's,6700,sella
D'ale F1 lefty - xt,bontrager
Dolan trackie - frame only at the mo'

Anyone gotta a 695 yet? Thinking about the white one, gonna get shot of the Orca and fancy something French..

Gonna have the 695 Mondrian in the spring. Right now riding 595 Chorus 11s
Felt AR3 Sram Red
Masi Speciale Veloce
Look 596 Record
Salsa Chile con Crosso Centaur
BMC Fourstroke 02
Redline SS
Haro Heartland

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Starting back in on a project that I gave up on last year. Post again when it's done. It'll be painted though.

L1020697.JPG

Apr 10, 2009
Visit site
ElChingon said:
OK how'd you get the bike to stay up like that, I don't see anything holding it up :D

An expensive 'Bike stand twig' from Rapha, carefully selected from the branches of the pines of the lower slopes of Mt. Ventoux.

You can see it behind the chainset if you look closely...

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
NapoleonD said:
An expensive 'Bike stand twig' from Rapha, carefully selected from the branches of the pines of the lower slopes of Mt. Ventoux.

You can see it behind the chainset if you look closely...

I see it now, for a moment I thought it was the most perfect photoshop photo yet :D

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
veganrob said:
Gonna have the 695 Mondrian in the spring. Right now riding 595 Chorus 11s

Hey, way cool.. what's the 595 like, I've been to visit a bike shop on the UK called Epic Cycles, who are some of the nicest Guys etc.. and they seem to be the only Look dealers to get a 695 when they're built. But they're trying to talk me into a 595, but hearts set on the 6'.. hey ho.

Black bkes BTW are stunning. Z5's black, can't think of a colour that suits it so well.. although I did see a white one on the stand (in CN's coverage)

All custom... all carbon fiber :)

I built this custom carbon fiber frame and built it up with Sram Force for a sweet riding road race bike!

Top tube: 585mm
Head tube angle: 72.5*
Seat tube angle: 69* (super slack to recruit the gluteus maximus and relieve knee stress)

12.jpg

May 26, 2010
Visit site
ApplemanBicycles said:
I built this custom carbon fiber frame and built it up with Sram Force for a sweet riding road race bike!

Top tube: 585mm
Head tube angle: 72.5*
Seat tube angle: 69* (super slack to recruit the gluteus maximus and relieve knee stress)

12.jpg

sweet beach bike :D

May 3, 2009
www.glorycycles.com
NapoleonD said:

Just got this ready for next year's racing. Frame/group were bought as one on ebay, as were the wheels. Saddle/stem from previous build... And yes, before anyone says it looks like the saddle is forward, I do need that setback, the clamp is right in the middle of the useable area of the rails!...

c502.jpg

Wow that's a awesome looking bike. How does it ride compared to the cervelo?

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
NapoleonD said:

c502.jpg

is it just me or has your chain rusted? :p