• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will win La Vuelta 2012?

Who's going to win Vuelta 2012

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 28, 2012
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Robert Gesink

Gesink equal to Froome? Imo he's got a lot to prove in GT's after two years of bad luck. I don't even think he can make the top 10.

He'll still suffer from the effects on his leg, we'll have to see if he'll get at least his 2010 level.

Btw Contador will win this easily, still I hope Rodriguez can keep up with him in the hilltop finishes.

Pentacycle said:
Gesink equal to Froome? Imo he's got a lot to prove in GT's after two years of bad luck. I don't even think he can make the top 10.

He'll still suffer from the effects on his leg, we'll have to see if he'll get at least his 2010 level.

Btw Contador will win this easily, still I hope Rodriguez can keep up with him in the hilltop finishes.

I head Froome had just done a 3 week TDF where had came 2nd. Maybe i jave some false information.

I think Froome will dominate the first 1½-2 weeks until he either feels a bit more fatigue from the Tour or Alberto gets into a race rythm that simply edges it. Don't think it'll be so one-sided as many on here thinks. Lots of great cyclists have checked in for this race as well.

Can't wait. . Should be a cracker - although a couple of the stages could have been created differently and not just with 10 minutes of matter in the end.

This is not a Contador thread, LOL.

Seriously, I can't believe the lack of common sense I'm observing here. A guy who hasn't been competing for that long is now the overwhelming favorite to win??? A quick reminder, what happened in his latest GT before he was sent to the basement? :rolleyes:

As for Froome, sorry I can only talk about him in the pharma forum. He doesn't count.

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
cineteq said:

Seriously, I can't believe the lack of common sense I'm observing here. A guy who hasn't been competing for that long is now the overwhelming favorite to win??? A quick reminder, what happened in his latest GT before he was sent to the basement? :rolleyes:

As for Froome, sorry I can only talk about him in the pharma forum. He doesn't count.

Everyone knows that you hate him, so you don't need to be angry. If it hurts your feelings, that he has got the most votes, than you should stop watch cycling, I think :(

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
cineteq said:

I guess you haven't seen the giro '08 and the eneco tour.

This is Contador we're talking about. And bringing up tour '11 is ridiculous, heck i'm sure that he would win the vuelta with that form.

Last comment is just...

And if you don't want to make it a Contador-thread then don't ask who is going to win the vuelta, tsss lol

Miburo said:
I guess you haven't seen the giro '08 and the eneco tour.
What, the Eneco Tour??? LOL!!!:D Have you seen TdF 2011? That's your reference. ;)

vcampbell said:
Everyone knows that you hate him, so you don't need to be angry. If it hurts your feelings, that he has got the most votes, than you should stop watch cycling, I think :(
I don't hate anyone, nor I'm angry. I just like underdogs, like Rodriguez and Gesink. I suggest you stop taking things personally, it's not good for you.

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
cineteq said:
What, the Eneco Tour??? LOL!!!:D Have you seen TdF 2011? That's your reference. ;)

I don't hate anyone, nor I'm angry. I just like underdogs, like Rodriguez and Gesink. I suggest you stop taking things personally, it's not good for you.

Are you serious? Have you read your own post? It was not about you like underdogs. It was full of hatred. I think I'm done with you...

TRENDING THREADS