• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wigans loses to Alex Rasmussen in the chrono, football analogies

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Brad Wigans went down to Alex Rasmussen in the chrono, so should we relegate Wigans to the second division. Seems his Wigans is flirting with Hartlepool United in Football League One, anything but Man U in the Champions League.

thoughts?
Dim?

1 Alex Rasmussen (Den) Team Saxo Bank 0:12:59
2 Bradley Wiggins (GBr) Sky Professional Cycling Team 0:00:05
3 Tony Martin (Ger) Team HTC - Columbia 0:00:07
4 Michael Rogers (Aus) Team HTC - Columbia 0:00:12
5 Jens Voigt (Ger) Team Saxo Bank 0:00:23
6 Hayden Roulston (NZl) Team HTC - Columbia 0:00:25
7 Gustav Larsson (Swe) Team Saxo Bank 0:00:28

A

Anonymous

blackcat said:

My thoughts...? You really want my thoughts? I dont know, youre after a prize for stupidest thread of the day..? Certificates are so 2009, but if you really want one.

As for comparing sky to a team from the old third division (which is kinda like comparing cervelo to your local bike club), what are you whittering about.. Have you watched the first part of the season?

And i know for a fact your knowledge spreads far enough to know that Brads season is geared around July and not February.

Next thing you will be telling that after EbH's win last week Cancellara is washed up and equivalent to Accrington Stanley (Dont even ask "Accrington Stanley, who are they?").

Now please, someone close this thread.. or do something with it, chuck it in the bin, or merge it with the RACE thread....

Words fail me around here sometimes.. (In fact why did i bother replying, why didnt i just let it drop off the front page)

edit: one small point, of the six sky riders that started the day FIVE finished in the top 20.. Hartlepool? Your avin a laff

Looks like Wigans is living up to his nickname. I don't know anything about football, but I do know something about cats.

NC32CRSK.jpg

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
And i know for a fact your knowledge spreads far enough to know that Brads season is geared around July and not February.

Wigans legs gotta match his Barca mouth. Atm, he is lose lose.

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
Looks like Wigans is living up to his nickname.

NC32CRSK.jpg

I think that could be said of this entire thread..

Wiggins, Cancellara.. all past it.. the king is dead, long live the king..

Anyway.. I must stop feeding the troll :D

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
My thoughts...? You really want my thoughts? I dont know, youre after a prize for stupidest thread of the day..? Certificates are so 2009, but if you really want one.

As for comparing sky to a team from the old third division (which is kinda like comparing cervelo to your local bike club), what are you whittering about.. Have you watched the first part of the season?

Next thing you will be telling that after EbH's win last week Cancellara is washed up and equivalent to Accrington Stanley (Dont even ask "Accrington Standley, who are they?".

Now please, someone close this thread.. or do something with it, chuck it in the bin, or merge it with the RACE thread....

Words fail me around here sometimes.. (In fact why did i bother replying, why didnt i just let it drop off the front page)

edit: one small point, of the six sky riders that started the day FIVE finished in the top 20.. Hartlepool? Your avin a laff
Ha - Accrington Stanley, it brings me back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgYP1d5nN2o

Actually Wiggos was 2nd, only 5 seconds off - his 'form' for the middle of February is not bad.

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Actually Wiggos was 2nd, only 5 seconds off - his 'form' for the middle of February is not bad.

Its just blackcat trolling Dimspace... And Dimspace rising to it majestically :rolleyes:

I just think blackcat is creating the wiggins threads to give his 'Wigans' nickname more airtime :D

A

Anonymous

Big GMaC said:
Its just blackcat trolling Dimspace... And Dimspace rising to it majestically :rolleyes:

I just think blackcat is creating the wiggins threads to give his 'Wigans' nickname more airtime :D

Oh i know his game.. But theres **** All on telly, and the next episode of Spartacus isnt online till Friday, the wife is sleeping, and the cats are out so short of masturbation or doing the dishes ive got ****** all else to do.

And besides, both me and Bro are funnier than he is.

Shame its a little late for Susan or she could come tell us off.

A

Anonymous

Race Radio said:
More importantly how about Tony Martin in 3rd. This guy is going to be huge

What? The guy cant even beat Wiggins and we all know how crap he is.

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
Oh, noez! Blackcats are dangerous.

police_fail_cat_20100120_1773995594.jpg

Do you have these saved on your hard drive or are you just a remarkable googler?

6 posts off 4000 btw.. you got something special planned?

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
What? The guy cant even beat Wiggins and we all know how crap he is.

While I agree with you that Wiggins is indeed crap Tony is only 24 and has a long career ahead of him. Wiggins is about to turn 30 and start a rapid, booze fueled, downhill slide that will rival Paul Gascoigne.

A

Anonymous

Dr. Maserati said:

I feel like ive been rickrolled by gazza

blackcat said:
GP Ferrari, his name is Wigans :p

Hes only called that by you and your bumchum.. You two really are a lovematch arent you :D Could we be seeing the start of the first cycling news forum relationship?

Bro and Blackcat sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g
First comes love,
Then comes marriage
Then comes lance in a baby carriage..

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
I feel like ive been rickrolled by gazza

Hes only called that by you and your bumchum.. You two really are a lovematch arent you :D Could we be seeing the start of the first cycling news forum relationship?

k-i-s-s-i-n-g
First comes love,
Then comes marriage
by the end of July, he will be Wigans, you want to put 10 quid on it Dim?

A

Anonymous

blackcat said:
by the end of July, he will be Wigans, you want to put 10 quid on it Dim?

See, standard tactic, when you cant think of anything funny to say you resort the age old juvenile ploy of wanting to bet on things.

This place is a like a playground sometimes.

I cant anyway, Im muslim.

dimspace said:

k-i-s-s-i-n-g
First comes love,
Then comes marriage

You are not really Brenton Alan Erhardt are you?

Tosser-RS.jpg

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
You are not really Brenton Alan Erhardt are you?
]

I had to google... had no idea who he was.. Oh hes australian.. theres a shocker..

Now stop wasting posts needlessly, youve only got 3 to go before your momentous moment...

I was expecting something funny, but im half expecting you to propose now..

Anyway, im off to bed, try and make it something good, Im almost excited to wake up and see what it is.

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
See, standard tactic, when you cant think of anything funny to say you resort the age old juvenile ploy of wanting to bet on things.

I cant anyway, Im muslim.[/QUOTE]

what...............i thought you managed a liquor store........:eek:

A

Anonymous

lagartija said:
dimspace said:

I cant anyway, Im muslim.[/QUOTE]

what...............i thought you managed a liquor store........:eek:

Not any more, it closed down, i was made redundant, and was saved..

Can someone tell me the point in this thread?

TRENDING THREADS