Wiggins, Clinic respect?

Page 70 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

samhocking said:
It ran along the same script as the cyclist review above. These things are always exaggerated in media, it was exactly what you expected it to be, just talking about what inspired him to be a cyclist basically. Pretty simple.

Lance inspired many people in life in general. Many still back him after he confessed which shows how shallow they are with no class and many have said he's a fraud. You know those with strong values. The honest people in the world.

It's Lance's and Bradley's children I feel for. For their fathers to be so suspect in their life values will only play on their own lives for as long as they live.

They should think of their children and not themselves 100% of the time.
 
Re: Re:

Craigee said:
samhocking said:
It ran along the same script as the cyclist review above. These things are always exaggerated in media, it was exactly what you expected it to be, just talking about what inspired him to be a cyclist basically. Pretty simple.

Lance inspired many people in life in general. Many still back him after he confessed which shows how shallow they are with no class and many have said he's a fraud. You know those with strong values. The honest people in the world.

It's Lance's and Bradley's children I feel for. For their fathers to be so suspect in their life values will only play on their own lives for as long as they live.

They should think of their children and not themselves 100% of the time.
Lance is (was) in a much worse situation

Wiggo's situation looks grim on twitter and in the Clinic. out there in real life he's fine.
 
Re: Re:

pastronef said:
Craigee said:
samhocking said:
It ran along the same script as the cyclist review above. These things are always exaggerated in media, it was exactly what you expected it to be, just talking about what inspired him to be a cyclist basically. Pretty simple.

Lance inspired many people in life in general. Many still back him after he confessed which shows how shallow they are with no class and many have said he's a fraud. You know those with strong values. The honest people in the world.

It's Lance's and Bradley's children I feel for. For their fathers to be so suspect in their life values will only play on their own lives for as long as they live.

They should think of their children and not themselves 100% of the time.
Lance is (was) in a much worse situation

Wiggo's situation looks grim on twitter and in the Clinic. out there in real life he's fine.
So all the stories about his binges, struggles with depression, conflicts with teammates, short temper etc, were all made up by the clinic?
 
rick james said:
MartinGT said:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cycling/bradley-wiggins-an-evening-with-review-nottingham-chris-froome-dave-brailsford-a8642356.html
And this is in the doping thread to prove what?
As always old dicky you're trolling. I wonder when the Admins are going to learn to perma ban you. You add absolutely nothing to this forum, you're a cancer of the forum.

I added this to add a little balance to the reviews. You're partner in crime Sam said the initial review was way over the top and wrong compared to his personal experience. Fair enough, he's seen him live in his 'act' with his 'props' but I thought this added another balanced argument from non Sky sychophants.

& TBH I couldn't give an absolute rats anus if I get a ban for calling you out. This forum is dying because of fools like you.
 
MartinGT said:
[quote="

& TBH I couldn't give an absolute rats anus if I get a ban for calling you out. This forum is dying because of fools like you.
the forum is dying?
I dont think so

the forum is dying because of some members? the forums has so many threads, both in the pro road racing section and in the clinic. the forum is not dying. it´s off season. the latest "froome and wiggo leaks" of last week by Antoine Vayer didnt even make the threads in the Clinic. it´s wind down a bit. as soon as TDU starts and the south american races too, the forum will start again
 
Re: Re:

The Hitch said:
pastronef said:
Craigee said:
samhocking said:
It ran along the same script as the cyclist review above. These things are always exaggerated in media, it was exactly what you expected it to be, just talking about what inspired him to be a cyclist basically. Pretty simple.

Lance inspired many people in life in general. Many still back him after he confessed which shows how shallow they are with no class and many have said he's a fraud. You know those with strong values. The honest people in the world.

It's Lance's and Bradley's children I feel for. For their fathers to be so suspect in their life values will only play on their own lives for as long as they live.

They should think of their children and not themselves 100% of the time.
Lance is (was) in a much worse situation

Wiggo's situation looks grim on twitter and in the Clinic. out there in real life he's fine.
So all the stories about his binges, struggles with depression, conflicts with teammates, short temper etc, were all made up by the clinic?
Let's say ... The Clinic had the means, the motive and the opportunity ... to embellish life's little miseries as they applied to Bradley Wiggins. And ... as a sports banter board ... unknown people arguing with people they don't know about people they don't know ... The Clinic did a smashing job.
 
pastronef said:
MartinGT said:
[quote="

& TBH I couldn't give an absolute rats anus if I get a ban for calling you out. This forum is dying because of fools like you.
the forum is dying?
I dont think so

the forum is dying because of some members? the forums has so many threads, both in the pro road racing section and in the clinic. the forum is not dying. it´s off season. the latest "froome and wiggo leaks" of last week by Antoine Vayer didnt even make the threads in the Clinic. it´s wind down a bit. as soon as TDU starts and the south american races too, the forum will start again
Correct me if I'm wrong but, essentially, you're saying this forum is not dead, it's just resting, pining for the Tour des Fjords? Next you'll be telling us you're a lumberjack...
 
MartinGT said:
rick james said:
MartinGT said:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cycling/bradley-wiggins-an-evening-with-review-nottingham-chris-froome-dave-brailsford-a8642356.html
And this is in the doping thread to prove what?
As always old dicky you're trolling. I wonder when the Admins are going to learn to perma ban you. You add absolutely nothing to this forum, you're a cancer of the forum.

I added this to add a little balance to the reviews. You're partner in crime Sam said the initial review was way over the top and wrong compared to his personal experience. Fair enough, he's seen him live in his 'act' with his 'props' but I thought this added another balanced argument from non Sky sychophants.

& TBH I couldn't give an absolute rats anus if I get a ban for calling you out. This forum is dying because of fools like you.

lol you are doing a good job at not answering my question
 
fmk_RoI said:
pastronef said:
MartinGT said:
[quote="

& TBH I couldn't give an absolute rats anus if I get a ban for calling you out. This forum is dying because of fools like you.
the forum is dying?
I dont think so

the forum is dying because of some members? the forums has so many threads, both in the pro road racing section and in the clinic. the forum is not dying. it´s off season. the latest "froome and wiggo leaks" of last week by Antoine Vayer didnt even make the threads in the Clinic. it´s wind down a bit. as soon as TDU starts and the south american races too, the forum will start again
Correct me if I'm wrong but, essentially, you're saying this forum is not dead, it's just resting, pining for the Tour des Fjords? Next you'll be telling us you're a lumberjack...
I am saying it's off season. there's not much to talk other than Wiggo's book tour and Vayer's leaks. no racing. training camps will begin in 2 weeks. transfers market is almost closed, new jersey will be presented in the next month. puerto saga is dormient etc.
and I happen to chop wood with my father and uncles in winter. we cut for us and sell it in our village too ;)
 
fmk_RoI said:
pastronef said:
MartinGT said:
[quote="

& TBH I couldn't give an absolute rats anus if I get a ban for calling you out. This forum is dying because of fools like you.
the forum is dying?
I dont think so

the forum is dying because of some members? the forums has so many threads, both in the pro road racing section and in the clinic. the forum is not dying. it´s off season. the latest "froome and wiggo leaks" of last week by Antoine Vayer didnt even make the threads in the Clinic. it´s wind down a bit. as soon as TDU starts and the south american races too, the forum will start again
Correct me if I'm wrong but, essentially, you're saying this forum is not dead, it's just resting, pining for the Tour des Fjords? Next you'll be telling us you're a lumberjack...
A notlob for your thoughts. :lol:
 
pastronef said:
fmk_RoI said:
pastronef said:
MartinGT said:
[quote="

& TBH I couldn't give an absolute rats anus if I get a ban for calling you out. This forum is dying because of fools like you.
the forum is dying?
I dont think so

the forum is dying because of some members? the forums has so many threads, both in the pro road racing section and in the clinic. the forum is not dying. it´s off season. the latest "froome and wiggo leaks" of last week by Antoine Vayer didnt even make the threads in the Clinic. it´s wind down a bit. as soon as TDU starts and the south american races too, the forum will start again
Correct me if I'm wrong but, essentially, you're saying this forum is not dead, it's just resting, pining for the Tour des Fjords? Next you'll be telling us you're a lumberjack...
I am saying it's off season. there's not much to talk other than Wiggo's book tour and Vayer's leaks. no racing. training camps will begin in 2 weeks. transfers market is almost closed, new jersey will be presented in the next month. puerto saga is dormient etc.
and I happen to chop wood with my father and uncles in winter. we cut for us and sell it in our village too ;)
But not in BC, I hazard to guess. :)
 
Jun 21, 2012
146
0
0
After some "altitude training" in Tenerife, a fresh set of "finest" pillows and a rigorously enforced Nutella ban I am sure this department will be on fine form to really make a difference for the coming season.
 
A lot of Clinicians believe there is no smoke without fire. When it comes to Miguel Indurain, Bradley Wiggins seems to believe there is no fire without smoke:
It’s a matter of public record that he rode during the EPO years, and yet he’s the Tour winner that nobody – journalist, judiciary, former riders – has ever gone after. They’ve gone after Riis, Ullrich, Pantani, and history tells us they’ve been going after Tour winners (myself included) since Jan Janssen in 1968. There has to be a reason why only Miguel has been left alone, and to me it’s pretty clear what that reason is. Whatever the context and whatever was happening in cycling, Induráin’s morality is bomb-proof.
Does anyone remember the story of the radio interview where, when quizzed on doping, the Spanish Forest Gump's response was along the lines of "Next question!"?
 
The preceding few paragraphs with examples (not quoted above), is Wiggins' opinion explaining why the media didn't take aim at Indurain's doping, but did at others. Basically Wiggins uses several examples to suggest why that was so, not that Indurain wasn't a doper. The example of the team all on the bus keeping dry, while Indurain stood outside in the rain as 5 times Tour winner, not wanting to disturb them, is a typical Indurain memory many have of him, including journalists, staff and riders.
 
Latest Wiggins Interview about Jiffy Gate:

Some very interesting points.

Lee Clayton (Daily Mail Head Chief of Sport) resigned in September as we know. Wiggins claims, resignation was over Matt Lawton and what he did to Wiggins with the jiffy story.

Lee Clayton is now Head Chief ff TalkSport Radio and has just given Wiggins his own radio show beginning January 2019. This is the ex-chief of Daily Mail Sport lol!

Wiggins seems to confirmehe thinks Daily Mail Whistleblower is Sutton (Kind of assumed already though due to Varnish claims etc)

Also says he's gone to Court and that Matt Lawton and Daily Mail are crapping themselves over the fallout. Seems Lawton has failed to publish conflicting sources to the whistleblower that negates them and I assume illegal?

Interesting times ahead, Off to court we go!

https://www.hln.be/sport/wielrennen/bradley-wiggins-neemt-geen-blad-voor-de-mond-in-exclusief-interview-ik-was-beter-beschuldigd-van-moord-dan-had-ik-een-eerlijk-proces-gekregen~ac36ee78/
 
Perfect for radio. I hope he's right and Matt Lawton is gonna get taken down a level. Why would the ex boss of Daily Fail during Jiff Gate, resign, then give Wiggins his own TalkSport Radio show? There is no way Wiggins would work with him as his boss, given his comments of the paper recently.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS