Wiggins, Clinic respect?

Page 70 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2010
Re:

Benotti69 said:
http://www.cyclist.co.uk/reviews/5551/review-an-evening-with-bradley-wiggins

"In a rambling, two-hour show punctuated by regular sips from a bottle of wine at his side, Wiggins took aim at fellow riders, journalists, celebrities and even his former Team Sky boss Dave Brailsford."
Was it a bottle of wine or a wine bottle? And didn't he use a glass or was he really swigging from the bottle?

I went to the Kentish Town forum one last night. The wine was mostly a prop. He might have had 3/4 of a glass with Matt. A few juicy bits in the discussions, but pretty tame. Cav discussion was mostly just about how Cav isn't a gifted athlete, he just works bl**dy hard at it and how his favourite moment on the bike in his career was leading him out in rainbows knowing he's won Tour and knowing Cav would win the sprint. The show was mostly Matt reflecting his career back at him and using his jersey collection as a talking point/comparison.
Weirdest thing was probably the disregard he had for his medals although probably just Wiggins twisted self and they mean all the world to him in reality.
Highlight was probably the jerseys. Coppi's 1949 jersey and Mosers Hour Record skinsuit.

Probably been told to calm it down after the review.

Will soon be back up to full speed.

That Matt Barbet is a shocking commentator and presenter so a shudder to think the sycophantic he must have been like on this!

It ran along the same script as the cyclist review above. These things are always exaggerated in media, it was exactly what you expected it to be, just talking about what inspired him to be a cyclist basically. Pretty simple.

Aug 2, 2012
only evening i would choose to spend with wiggo is down the local...............

shame he's becoming such a 'media whore'

Aug 18, 2016
Re:

samhocking said:
It ran along the same script as the cyclist review above. These things are always exaggerated in media, it was exactly what you expected it to be, just talking about what inspired him to be a cyclist basically. Pretty simple.

Lance inspired many people in life in general. Many still back him after he confessed which shows how shallow they are with no class and many have said he's a fraud. You know those with strong values. The honest people in the world.

It's Lance's and Bradley's children I feel for. For their fathers to be so suspect in their life values will only play on their own lives for as long as they live.

They should think of their children and not themselves 100% of the time.

Re: Re:

Craigee said:
samhocking said:

Lance inspired many people in life in general. Many still back him after he confessed which shows how shallow they are with no class and many have said he's a fraud. You know those with strong values. The honest people in the world.

It's Lance's and Bradley's children I feel for. For their fathers to be so suspect in their life values will only play on their own lives for as long as they live.

Lance is (was) in a much worse situation

Wiggo's situation looks grim on twitter and in the Clinic. out there in real life he's fine.

pastronef said:
Craigee said:
samhocking said:

Wiggo's situation looks grim on twitter and in the Clinic. out there in real life he's fine.
So all the stories about his binges, struggles with depression, conflicts with teammates, short temper etc, were all made up by the clinic?

rick james said:
MartinGT said:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cycling/bradley-wiggins-an-evening-with-review-nottingham-chris-froome-dave-brailsford-a8642356.html
And this is in the doping thread to prove what?
As always old dicky you're trolling. I wonder when the Admins are going to learn to perma ban you. You add absolutely nothing to this forum, you're a cancer of the forum.

I added this to add a little balance to the reviews. You're partner in crime Sam said the initial review was way over the top and wrong compared to his personal experience. Fair enough, he's seen him live in his 'act' with his 'props' but I thought this added another balanced argument from non Sky sychophants.

& TBH I couldn't give an absolute rats anus if I get a ban for calling you out. This forum is dying because of fools like you.

MartinGT said:
[quote="

& TBH I couldn't give an absolute rats anus if I get a ban for calling you out. This forum is dying because of fools like you.
the forum is dying?
I dont think so

the forum is dying because of some members? the forums has so many threads, both in the pro road racing section and in the clinic. the forum is not dying. it´s off season. the latest "froome and wiggo leaks" of last week by Antoine Vayer didnt even make the threads in the Clinic. it´s wind down a bit. as soon as TDU starts and the south american races too, the forum will start again

The Hitch said:
pastronef said:
Craigee said:
samhocking said:

So all the stories about his binges, struggles with depression, conflicts with teammates, short temper etc, were all made up by the clinic?
Let's say ... The Clinic had the means, the motive and the opportunity ... to embellish life's little miseries as they applied to Bradley Wiggins. And ... as a sports banter board ... unknown people arguing with people they don't know about people they don't know ... The Clinic did a smashing job.

pastronef said:
MartinGT said:
[quote="

the forum is dying?
I dont think so

the forum is dying because of some members? the forums has so many threads, both in the pro road racing section and in the clinic. the forum is not dying. it´s off season. the latest "froome and wiggo leaks" of last week by Antoine Vayer didnt even make the threads in the Clinic. it´s wind down a bit. as soon as TDU starts and the south american races too, the forum will start again
Correct me if I'm wrong but, essentially, you're saying this forum is not dead, it's just resting, pining for the Tour des Fjords? Next you'll be telling us you're a lumberjack...

MartinGT said:
rick james said:
MartinGT said:
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cycling/bradley-wiggins-an-evening-with-review-nottingham-chris-froome-dave-brailsford-a8642356.html
And this is in the doping thread to prove what?
As always old dicky you're trolling. I wonder when the Admins are going to learn to perma ban you. You add absolutely nothing to this forum, you're a cancer of the forum.

I added this to add a little balance to the reviews. You're partner in crime Sam said the initial review was way over the top and wrong compared to his personal experience. Fair enough, he's seen him live in his 'act' with his 'props' but I thought this added another balanced argument from non Sky sychophants.

lol you are doing a good job at not answering my question

fmk_RoI said:
pastronef said:
MartinGT said:
[quote="

the forum is dying?
I dont think so

Correct me if I'm wrong but, essentially, you're saying this forum is not dead, it's just resting, pining for the Tour des Fjords? Next you'll be telling us you're a lumberjack...
I am saying it's off season. there's not much to talk other than Wiggo's book tour and Vayer's leaks. no racing. training camps will begin in 2 weeks. transfers market is almost closed, new jersey will be presented in the next month. puerto saga is dormient etc.
and I happen to chop wood with my father and uncles in winter. we cut for us and sell it in our village too ;)

fmk_RoI said:
pastronef said:
MartinGT said:
[quote="

the forum is dying?
I dont think so

A notlob for your thoughts. :lol:

pastronef said:
fmk_RoI said:
pastronef said:
MartinGT said:
[quote="

the forum is dying?
I dont think so

I am saying it's off season. there's not much to talk other than Wiggo's book tour and Vayer's leaks. no racing. training camps will begin in 2 weeks. transfers market is almost closed, new jersey will be presented in the next month. puerto saga is dormient etc.
and I happen to chop wood with my father and uncles in winter. we cut for us and sell it in our village too ;)
But not in BC, I hazard to guess. :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY