• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins Discussion thread.

Page 99 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
1257.jpg

Wiggo has his own sense of humour, some people get it and other don't. There's no arrogance in it at all. Most of the time he just likes to have a laugh especially at reporters who try and make sportsmen's lives more difficult. I find it brilliant how his dry sense of humour makes reporters squirm.

Pricey_sky said:
Wiggo has his own sense of humour, some people get it and other don't. There's no arrogance in it at all. Most of the time he just likes to have a laugh especially at reporters who try and make sportsmen's lives more difficult. I find it brilliant how his dry sense of humour makes reporters squirm.

Yeah, I find his dry sarcasm hilarious. :D

Pricey_sky said:

That's Sir Wiggo don't you mind;)

Pricey_sky said:

We call it boorish. :rolleyes:

theyoungest said:
Rider X: "I'll go to Y on a training camp."
Default Clinic response: *mischievous laugh*.

Not to burst the bubble, but to have a decent altitude training in March/April you don't have much choice but to go to the Canary Islands.

Anyway, an off season weight of 82 kgs, and a racing weight of 70 kgs, that's approaching Ulrich dimensions ;)

It's the whole package (as your note suggests).

Pricey_sky said:

Well in that case you likely find it brilliant when watching a man take a dump while running at full speed.

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I will not be offended but it probably isn't going to be funny knowing Sir Brad

I actually think he has a chance of winning, between Messi, Bolt and him I reckon.

Probably will be Bolt.

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
? That wasn't that ridiculous, I mean it's obvious that wasn't the old Alberto who could just drop everyone whenever he wanted

Well, what to do? The old Alberto may return and may not return. No one knows.

TRENDING THREADS