Wiggins speaks about drugs

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 25, 2009
456
0
0
Digger said:
Are you high or just drunk? You're not well either way........

Clean as they come...based on what? Because he said so?
Sorry pal, are you a high court judge?

Anything he said, she said, etc, etc and so forth is purely internet ******** until proven otherwise in a court of law.

I'm basing my judgement on a) Wiggins not being proven guilty, b) Gut feeling. Good enough for me.

If you want to **** on about the holy grail with Michael Moore carry on. :rolleyes:
 
gingerwallaceafro said:
Sorry pal, are you a high court judge?

Anything he said, she said, etc, etc and so forth is purely internet ******** until proven otherwise in a court of law.

I'm basing my judgement on a) Wiggins not being proven guilty, b) Gut feeling. Good enough for me.

If you want to **** on about the holy grail with Michael Moore carry on. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:....that's it then, Bradley is clean.
I prefer to base my views on facts....you seem to base yours an awful lot of 'gut feelings'. Fact is that his blood values for the third week are not consistent with a clean rider.
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
gingerwallaceafro said:
Sorry pal, are you a high court judge?

Anything he said, she said, etc, etc and so forth is purely internet ******** until proven otherwise in a court of law.

I'm basing my judgement on a) Wiggins not being proven guilty, b) Gut feeling. Good enough for me.

If you want to **** on about the holy grail with Michael Moore carry on. :rolleyes:
Just like Valverde, Pantani, Ullrich, Riis, Manzano, Zabel, Mussew, ..... none of these guys are dopers as nothing has been proven against them in a 'Court of Law'.
 
Apr 25, 2009
456
0
0
Dr. Maserati said:
Just like Valverde, Pantani, Ullrich, Riis, Manzano, Zabel, Mussew, ..... none of these guys are dopers as nothing has been proven against them in a 'Court of Law'.
OK, Wiggins hasn't been found guilty of doping by any doping authority or banned from competition bya ny Cycling governing body.

Or has he?
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
gingerwallaceafro said:
OK, Wiggins hasn't been found guilty of doping by any doping authority or banned from competition bya ny Cycling governing body.

Or has he?
Exactly......

Just like the list of riders I provided.
 
gingerwallaceafro said:
Blimey guv, where to start...

Dogger, I like the yanks generally ;), I like Lance Armstrong... :D What I don't like are the subversive, too clever by far types that you often find on a forum or two. You know, the ones that on their bookshelves will have Michael Moore alongside Dan Brown.... What I don't like is when you call foul on me calling yanks, yanks, in your sanctimonious blarneyful way. There's no offence meant at all towards yanks. Asking me what that makes you.... ****around.... A whistleblower? Too clever by far? A no mark?

Cerberus, Lord Admiral Nelson (god rest his soul) was just doing his job, it was part of saving Europe! I think you're right, I'm probably as entrenched in my beliefs as many on here are entrenched in theirs.

BroDeal, I'm sorry I still can't take anything you say seriously at all... :)

Garlic Breath, Hamilton or Button I don't discriminate ;) Thanks for your little tale of morality I feel that my burden has lifted. Your probably right, fisticuffs is fairer and I probably would do my normal thing of swinging a haymaker that misses by a foot or so, when I should have set him up with the jab. Cyber agro is a pointless affair, I concede. I wouldn't get done by a mick though.

ChrisE, I agree with what you say, my gut feeling is that Wiggins doesn't shoot up with Gorilla's ***** and the like but might get help. He probably gets a taxi paid for on his expenses now and then.

When I say I think he's as clean as they come, I mean he doesn't take anything on the banned list of substances and nothing heavily performance enhancing. Marginal gains boys and girls..

L Carnitine, that's alright isn't it? L Glutamine? I'm way over the limit caffeine limit most days...
Just as I expected. You did not address a single point as to why Wigans' sudden rise can be seen as suspicious.
 
May 18, 2009
3,758
0
0
gingerwallaceafro said:
Sorry mate, I can't take you seriously at all ;)
Well it seems like we are all on the same level. I highly doubt anybody here is taking you serious as well, after a few posts.

Do they have drug testing where you work? If you are still employed you must know the tests can be beaten. :D
 
Apr 25, 2009
456
0
0
Just to reitterate, there is no evidence that is remotely strong suggesting that Wiggins has doped.

Only people saying that 2+2=5.

And I'm the one believing in fairies? :rolleyes:
 
gingerwallaceafro said:
Just to reitterate, there is no evidence that is remotely strong suggesting that Wiggins has doped.

Only people saying that 2+2=5.

And I'm the one believing in fairies? :rolleyes:
Reasons for his blood values in the last week (consistent with a blood transfusion), when, if he was clean, the opposite would be occuring?
 
Aug 13, 2009
12,855
0
0
gingerwallaceafro said:
Rest, coupled with a steak and kidney pie and a pint of GUINNESS.

I can say that without being racist can't I?
Not this again.

BPC is hard at work today
 
Apr 25, 2009
456
0
0
People will keep trying, but won't find anything conclusive.

Because there isn't anything. :)

gingerwallaceafro 1 Forum Moaners 0

Full time result.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
gingerwallaceafro said:
Rest, coupled with a steak and kidney pie and a pint of GUINNESS.

I can say that without being racist can't I?
Is that what Nigel Mitchell recommended for him to loose all that weight?
 
Mar 13, 2009
16,856
0
0
Re:

Hibbles said:
You state the maxim "Anglophones never dope, because they are morally superior". It seems your maxim should be "British cyclists never do well at the Tour, because they are physically inferior". And anyone who contradicts your maxim must be doping irrespective of anything else.
Wigans needed Armstrongs retirment, Ullrichs retirement, LAndis retirement, the Schlecks losing their mojo, Kloeden's aging, Beloki's postOnce loss of form, Leipheimers maturing, Contadors ban, Boogerd's retirement, Dekker's ban.

if you put Wiggins on a TdF that has not been rigged for his benefit, with all of the other riders named, he would be lucky to be top10. He could not peel the skin of custard for his first decade, and he could not climb before he got on the peptides and lost the weight. And like Landis said of Wiggo, he is so lacking is self-esteem cos he was not even the best rider on his team when he won in 2012. And he did not just start doping in his GC career at Garmin Sharp. He would have doped from the start in his nascent career in BC program before Linda MAc. You just dont start doping at 30, you would get out of the sport at 20 if you saw the writing on the wall. Wigans saw the writing on the wall and signed on the dotted line, pre- Linda MAc
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
2
0
Re: Re:

blackcat said:
Hibbles said:
You state the maxim "Anglophones never dope, because they are morally superior". It seems your maxim should be "British cyclists never do well at the Tour, because they are physically inferior". And anyone who contradicts your maxim must be doping irrespective of anything else.
Wigans needed Armstrongs retirment, Ullrichs retirement, LAndis retirement, the Schlecks losing their mojo, Kloeden's aging, Beloki's postOnce loss of form, Leipheimers maturing, Contadors ban, Boogerd's retirement, Dekker's ban.

if you put Wiggins on a TdF that has not been rigged for his benefit, with all of the other riders named, he would be lucky to be top10. He could not peel the skin of custard for his first decade, and he could not climb before he got on the peptides and lost the weight. And like Landis said of Wiggo, he is so lacking is self-esteem cos he was not even the best rider on his team when he won in 2012. And he did not just start doping in his GC career at Garmin Sharp. He would have doped from the start in his nascent career in BC program before Linda MAc. You just dont start doping at 30, you would get out of the sport at 20 if you saw the writing on the wall. Wigans saw the writing on the wall and signed on the dotted line, pre- Linda MAc
This eats at Wiggins and will ultimately be his undoing.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY