• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de France, stage 16: Vaison-la-Romaine - Gap 168Km

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
DominicDecoco said:
Alberto unhappy with Movistar.. How pathetic.

what makes you say so.

contador gave a thumps up to quintana. meaning they wanted froome and portte to work hard to bridge the gap.

saxo and mov have made sky work before the TT

Broth3r said:
Did they put an ad banner covering the Beloki corner?

I think so, if I understood the place right. The finish is in the different place this time though, because that day the riders passed 4 km banner in the place where Armstrong returned to the road.

I remember after Lance's comeback some fans had marked "Lance route" in the meadow.

Chapeau Rui and Movistar!!!! They are going to have a podium spot also :)

Nice GC action also. Berto finally shows some legs :) Darned he crashed on the downhill taking risks :(

LOL Froome trys to outsprint Jrod. Jrod showing some legs too :)

Exciting final 15km all around!

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
webvan said:
What ?! He would never pull with Kreuziger in front. Froome did try though !

Bertie being ironic with Valverde when he got back?
Roman apparently waited for Alberto. So yes - Alberto should pull.

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
DominicDecoco said:
It was obviously a sarcastic thumbs up because they paced after his crash.

I think so too. The commentators said he was saying congratulations for the Movistar victory but there was no reply from Quintana so it couldn't have been that