• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de France, stage 16: Vaison-la-Romaine - Gap 168Km

Page 26 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 16, 2013
Visit site
Parrulo said:
Boss of the third world surely . . .

Portugal might be in a ****ty state, but its still a much better place to live than brasil.

After all brasil isn't really what they show on the telenovelas ;)

keep dreaming my friend... :D

if you do not like money... really portugal is a best place.. I was there last year.... man, I feel bad with the despair in the face of the people... they are asking tips to go to brazil for some work!!

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Parrulo said:
Boss of the third world surely . . .

Portugal might be in a ****ty state, but its still a much better place to live than brasil.

After all brasil isn't really what they show on the telenovelas ;)

This isn't what either Portuguese or Brazilians tell me ...

At any rate, in my (technical) profession there's both more work and better pay in Brazil than in Portugal ...

brazilian-model-alessandra-ambrosio.jpg

Isabel-Correia.jpg

BRAZIL :D

More Brazil :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhLUrcIlUbI

Anyways back to the topic.

It turns out to be a good stage.

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Bobito said:
This isn't what either Portuguese or Brazilians tell me ...

At any rate, in my (technical) profession there's both more work and better pay in Brazil than in Portugal ...

Sure there is, but things in the main cities are more expensive too, I know this fact because half of my family lives in Rio for about 40 years.

And trust me that's not the only things that count, Portugal can be poor, but it's more cleaner, better roads and facilities,safer,organized (yes) and you can stay in a beach without being robbed ( not like in a beach on Copacabana or being robbed in a traffic light)

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Froome is stupid to assume that AC will ride smoothly to finish. AC has already said that for him its either win or loss.

AC will take risks. if Froome is scared about getting into crash, he should either stop racing, or fall back to porte and hope that they can cover distance by the time contador reaches the finish line.

btw, i heard that Froome is a very good descender.

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
DenisMenchov said:
Froome is being ridiculous. Looks like he's afraid, but I can't think of a reason why.

That's the reason why i think he doesn't deserve yellow.

The fleece is supposed to convert lambs to lions. but unfortunately....

May 7, 2009
Visit site
the sceptic said:
Imagine if Contador attacks on alpe d huez the first time and gets a couple of minutes on the descent (wishful thinking i know)

Then Froome will go into full alien mode to try and catch him

LOL, I though "Full Alien Mode" only worked on uphills and Time Trials .... ??

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hugo87 said:
Sure there is, but things in the main cities are more expensive too, I know this fact because half of my family lives in Rio for about 40 years.

And trust me that's not the only things that count, Portugal can be poor, but it's more cleaner, better roads and facilities,safer,organized (yes) and you can stay in a beach without being robbed ( not like in a beach on Copacabana or being robbed in a traffic light)

man.. do not go to copacabana... go to floripa, ceara, angra, etc.. so much good places to go... I do not understand what the gringos is going to do in copacanaba.. there is nothing good there..

User Guide said:
After every mini-attack Contador had a good look at Mollema,thats who he was trying too hurt.Froome is wrong on this one.

Froome was upset with Contador setting such a high paceon the descent. If Contador crashed, Froome might too, and that was what Froome was upset about. If he felt unsafe he should just slow down, not expect others to do so.

@victorgallo_ 43min
Contador ha dicho en Cope que Nairo le ha preguntado si estaba bien.Su gesto ha sido afirmativo no un reproche. Y twitter matando a Contador

Quintana asked Contador if he was Ok and and Contador responded with a thumb up

So everyone can stop the speculation.....

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Thought that was a waste of energy by Contador but he appears to have succeeded in winding Froome up. Froome shouldn't have been following him on the downhill if he felt he was taking big risks, he can spare a few seconds.

Great ride by Costa, saved Movistar's Giro.

goggalor said:
Thought that was a waste of energy by Contador but he appears to have succeeded in winding Froome up. Froome shouldn't have been following him on the downhill if he felt he was taking big risks, he can spare a few seconds.

Great ride by Costa, saved Movistar's Giro.

Time warp we're back at the Giro :)

TRENDING THREADS