• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de France, Stage 10: Mulhouse > La Planche des Belles Filles 161.5 Km

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Parrulo said:
Honestly i am an huge Nibali fan but him winning the Tour with both Froome and Contador crashing out would put a big * next to his win.

I know crashing out is part of the race but if this frame snapping story is true than Contador is not to blame for his crash this is really just a freak accident

It's not like Nibali is to blame either for getting lucky. Hell, he could crash out on the next descent himself, how lucky would he be then? These things happen.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
trevim said:
I will give my bike to Contador in the next Tour, it hasn't broken yet and has been going for some years now. Seriously, if this is true, what kind of bikes are they using?!

He needs to go get himself one of those hand made custom steel bikes. I know a guy that can make 11 pound steel bikes. That should be light enough for him. :D

TRENDING THREADS