• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 81 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Would be great if he did win it. Imagine a whole DQ team lining out in different kits for a GT.
Well they had the leadout of Morkov, Richeze and Viviani all in national kits a few times last season...

And as I mentioned in the transfer thread; imagine if Archbold became the champion of New Zealand.
And don't forget that quite often they also had Jungels and (in the early parts of the season) Lampaert as national champions having important roles.

Lutsenko's Kazakh Jersey is good, but not much effort for Vlasov's Russian Jersey

191216101107227e.jpg

It's business as usual with Astana. There's a reason I'm secretly - or not so secretly now, I guess - happy neither Fuglsang nor Cort did the national championships this year, and Fuglsang haven't been for the last several years.
Gregaard did it, but there was no way he was going to win anyway.

And meanwhile someone on "Feltet.dk" is saying that the DQ Danish jersey(s) are "boring"...

TRENDING THREADS