• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Critérium du Dauphiné May 30-June 6 2021

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeah but at season start everyone is in worse shape - the Tour is a different animal, everyone is in peak condition.

And yes, the stages in Bretagne can create havoc, especially if the weather is bad.

It's no secret Roglic has a history of fading at the end of a grand tour, and he also a history of being dominant straight out of training camps.

I expect peak Roglic this summer (notwithstanding crashes etc. & other stuff which is out of his control).

It's no secret Roglic has a history of fading at the end of a grand tour, and he also a history of being dominant straight out of training camps.

I expect peak Roglic this summer (notwithstanding crashes etc. & other stuff which is out of his control).

I'm not disagreeing with you, I am just remarking on how odd his preparation is, compared with conventional wisdom in cycling.

He might be better than ever, and a bunch of riders will start to do the same in future, but it would be ground breaking.

Reactions: Sandisfan
No idea what you are on about.
michelle-disappointed.png

Me: I don't think this is for the real sprinters, I think Colbrelli, Aranburu, Valverde.
Brian Holm: We are going for Jakobsen!(?)

Colbrelli wins in front of Aranburu and McNulty.

What? o_O Did they do a smokescreen or totally misjudge the final?

Completely agree.

- and again, I have to give it to Feltet.dk, and their expert Emil Axelgaard, who just calls it right in most every race preview, some team should hire that guy as a strategist :)

I changed my mind too, after hearing Holm earlier today, but clearly he has misjudged the finish.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Latest posts