• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

DAOTEC ban

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
Do you at least feel a little bit guilty or why did you answer ? Would be the first step on the long journey of getting back respect.

BTW, will thehog be banned now or does he have a damn good explanation for his Lancelove in the Riccothread ?
Glad to hear a clarification from you ! I know you'll find one !
I hope he doesn't use a sockpuppet during his ban. THIS would be a REAL loss for this forum. Who cares about Daotec ?

And a little hint for you:
Don't overdo it with your desperate tries to look objectively and bringing "order" to discussions. You can't get back in a few days what you missed for a long time only by using the koevoet now.
Het valt op.
Guilty? Guilty of what?

AS of yet I have not banned anyone for what is stated in my signature, I have solely warned people again, most notably because this has not been in my signature for that long and I would like to have people get at least some chance, especially since quite a few people have chosen not to display signatures, which is a possibility. However I did discuss it with the hog, as I have with everyone else I have seen in the last week doing so. Objectively, I doubt outside of yourself there are many people who would call me unobjective, at least I attempt to be objective. This is one of the reasons I often recuse myself when you need to be dealt with, mainly because I cannot stand you and would not feel sorry if you were permanently banned. However we have for the last few weeks tried to bring some more semblance of some sort of order in here and try to enforce some new rules or at least adhere to the old ones a lot more strictly

Also the part about the crowbar makes absolutely no sense

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Can we let Daotec back and have C'stoned serve his ban for him?

I would do it !
You too ?
We both would be no loss.

I am a good person so I would sacrifice myself for Daotec and the forum, to keep the cyclingforum up to date or better say "alive".
No problem for me.
It's just annoying that I have to put the surfstick into my laptop or use a ****ty browser, to keep on following the forum.

Thats the hardest part of a ban, because you can't even read the forum while being banned.

Cobblestoned said:
I would do it !
You too ?
We both would be no loss.

I am a good person so I would sacrifice myself for Daotec and the forum, to keep the cyclingforum up to date or better say "alive".
No problem for me.
It's just annoying that I have to put the surfstick into my laptop or use a ****ty browser, to keep on following the forum.

Thats the hardest part of a ban, because you can't even read the forum while being banned.

Barrus? Can we reach some sort of accord here? C'stoned says he is willing.
I, of course would not be required to join him as it is a simple one to one exchange. Also I am too valuable to the group since I hardly ever fight with the mods, except in PMs.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Barrus said:
Guilty? Guilty of what?

AS of yet I have not banned anyone for what is stated in my signature, I have solely warned people again, most notably because this has not been in my signature for that long and I would like to have people get at least some chance, especially since quite a few people have chosen not to display signatures, which is a possibility. However I did discuss it with the hog, as I have with everyone else I have seen in the last week doing so. Objectively, I doubt outside of yourself there are many people who would call me unobjective, at least I attempt to be objective. This is one of the reasons I often recuse myself when you need to be dealt with, mainly because I cannot stand you and would not feel sorry if you were permanently banned. However we have for the last few weeks tried to bring some more semblance of some sort of order in here and try to enforce some new rules or at least adhere to the old ones a lot more strictly

Also the part about the crowbar makes absolutely no sense

You know that famous rule Nr.1 that I sometimes mentioned.
So I just follow rule Nr.1 now to at least survive this day.

And because I am a nice guy I won't point out now that you admitted to use the crowbar in last weeks, but you say in the same post that my crowbar-claim makes no sense. OOops. I did it.
For not beeing guilty you really wrote to much for your defence right now.
That's the way it goes.

BTW: I can't stand you, too. And it would just be a tiny problem for me if you weren't a mod/admin. But so it is a BIG problem.
You can be sure that I am not the only person who observes these things I always mention.
But these people love their account and they don't want to mess with the power of his barrusness and his club.

Right now I am standing on Tahrir-place nearly alone. But time will come when more and more people wake up and speak up.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
I, of course would not be required to join him as it is a simple one to one exchange. Also I am too valuable to the group since I hardly ever fight with the mods, except in PMs.

I always thought you were cool.
But you seem to be just another ***-kisser.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:

AS I said before, in general I recuse myself with most things cobblestoned related, take it up with one of the other moderators.

I'm just thankful he wasn't around when we were searching for new moderators :p

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
Cobblestoned, just so you know, being condescending, rude and insulting isn't going to win you any favours with anyone.

No, this is not an official warning, just a friendly one.

Susan

I don't need favours. Please not !

Disfavour is my confirmation that I am right. I really enjoy disfavour by certain people. Its a kind of insurance of beeing right.

Cobblestoned said:
Right now I am standing on Tahrir-place nearly alone. But time will come when more and more people wake up and speak up.

Oh boy, this gonna get really fun, if 'Stoned thinks he is leading a people's revolution against the tyranny of the evil Barrus.
Mods please don't ban him until he has provided ample entertainment, please.:p

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Oh boy, this gonna get really fun, if 'Stoned thinks he is leading a people's revolution against the tyranny of the evil Barrus.

Well, there are certain people who do not like me, nor my moderating style. Several have been quite outspoken and none have been banned solely for disagreeing with me or my moderating style. When they do get banned it is, most of the time, because they are just insulting and using profanity. So he won't just get banned for trying to start a popular revolt against me. Now if enough people do agree that I am wrong as a moderator I will perhaps step down or change my manner of moderating. However, this must not only be the usual suspects

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:

You must be from Barrus's public strategies.
How much do you get ?

Or why else do you keep on interfering ?

You swore a kind of oath in ya club. I know. Anyway, I hope you get some bonus-payment at the end of the year or perhaps you'll become a supermod after kissing gooooood and loooooong enough.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Barrus said:
Well, there are certain people who do not like me, nor my moderating style. Several have been quite outspoken and none have been banned solely for disagreeing with me or my moderating style. When they do get banned it is, most of the time, because they are just insulting and using profanity. So he won't just get banned for trying to start a popular revolt against me. Now if enough people do agree that I am wrong as a moderator I will perhaps step down or change my manner of moderating. However, this must not only be the usual suspects

So I am just one of your few lifetime-insurances for your objectivity and sovereignty.
Good work.
Now I have you there again.

Ok, enough for today. That should do it.

Cobblestoned said:
You must be from Barrus's public strategies.
How much do you get ?

Or why else do you keep on interfering ?

You swore a kind of oath in ya club. I know. Anyway, I hope you get some bonus-payment at the end of the year or perhaps you'll become a supermod after kissing gooooood and loooooong enough.

Oh no I am independant and acting solely for my own entertainment, although it is beginning to feel a bit like duelling with a quadriplegic.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Really 'stoned are you channeling your inner Daotec because I don't understand half of the times you say you got me. Perhaps I'm not paying enough attention, perhaps you are not clear, whatever it is, it is not clear to me what you mean. Just like earlier with the crowbar stuff

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Oh no I am independant and acting solely for my own entertainment, although it is beginning to feel a bit like duelling with a quadriplegic.

You do know what they say about arguing over the internet, don't you?

Barrus said:
Really 'stoned are you channeling your inner Daotec because I don't understand half of the times you say you got me. Perhaps I'm not paying enough attention, perhaps you are not clear, whatever it is, it is not clear to me what you mean. Just like earlier with the crowbar stuff

You just can't admit that 'Stoned is clearly winning the interwebs in his world.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Barrus said:

Thank you, thank you again !

You really want to go on from this point on ?
Your choice. But I enjoy it - and some other people too.

This was one of my easier tasks - to put you where you are right now.
Thanks for your support, again.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
Thank you, thank you again !

You really want to go on from this point on ?
Your choice. But I enjoy it - and some other people too.

This was one of my easier tasks - to put you where you are right now.
Thanks for your support, again.

Confused about what the hell you are talking about?

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
883.gif
When the unheard go deaf only

the unwashed wil not
be
392.gif
blinded

hasta la vista

KREBSOTEC

Status
Not open for further replies.