• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kuurne- Brussels-Kuurne

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
dimspace said:
i cant remember.. they may have taken the 20k off before we knew about it..

just went back through susans text feed but shes not been putting mileages on naughty girl.. :/

I think it said about 90k to go when I started watching at 1:30, so an hour later they've either done 22k (if they have removed the 20k from the screen) or 42k (if they haven't). So from that I'm guessing the 20k hasn't been removed?

Someone with better knowledge of cycling in these conditions may have a better idea than me

I'm assuming they didn't know about the 20k thing before i started watching!

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Big GMaC said:
damn. winds are nuts!

rode 100kms in these conditions this morning. was kinda fun in an epic, masochistic way! easy to say once i'd finished...

anyhoo, back to racing. think it's down to the front 6 now. my heart wants stannard (in a purely hetero way) but the head says hushovdt.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Sneekes said:
I think it said about 90k to go when I started watching at 1:30, so an hour later they've either done 22k (if they have removed the 20k from the screen) or 42k (if they haven't). So from that I'm guessing the 20k hasn't been removed?

Someone with better knowledge of cycling in these conditions may have a better idea than me

has to be 42k done, 22 would be much too little.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Francois the Postman said:
Bobbie Traksel (Vacansoleil)
Ian Stennard (Team Sky)
Rick Flens (Rabobank)
===== at 1.06
Hayden Roulsten (Columbia)
Thor Hushovd (Cervélo)
Jeremy Hunt (Cervélo)
====== at 2.00
Leif Hoste (Omega-Pharma-Lotto)
Jürgen Roelandts (Omega-Pharma-Lotto)
Sebastien Langeveld (Rabobank)
Maarten Tjallingii (Rabobank)
Sébastien Rosseler (RadioShack)
Gregory Rast (RadioShack)
Dominique Rollin (Cervélo)
Brett Lancaster (Cervélo)
Davy Commeyne (Landbouwkrediet)
Chavanel (QS)
I'm missing a couple I think
========
Rest of what's left
Curious. You put all their complete names, except for Chavanel, who has his brother in this race as well. XD
Ah, well. The team being mentioned still hells to clear things up.

My stream (Sporza) keeps lagging now.. And it was working great... <_<

Latest posts