Kuurne- Brussels-Kuurne

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
7,268
1
0
Let's just hope RAB doesn't have the bad luck they had yesterday... On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me if a tree came down on a RAB rider... :rolleyes:
 
Mar 11, 2009
3,274
1
0
Bala Verde said:
Let's just hope RAB doesn't have the bad luck they had yesterday... On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me if a tree came down on a RAB rider... :rolleyes:

Too bad Boom isn't racing :D
 
Sep 16, 2009
3,157
0
0
Okay, so there is the peloton including Freire, Farrar, Haussler and maybe Boasson-Hagen. there is about 8-10 riders in a group in front of them? And then there is the leading two?
 
Mar 10, 2009
130
0
0
Fall Rosseler.
Apparently he wasn't very inclined to continue until his boss came along and made him...
 
Mar 18, 2009
1,844
1
0
Great info guys!! Any info on Skil riders? Are any still in the race? Anything? I feel like I am in the dark here!!
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Sasquatch said:
Okay, so there is the peloton including Freire, Farrar, Haussler and maybe Boasson-Hagen. there is about 8-10 riders in a group in front of them? And then there is the leading two?

stannard etc in front
hushovd group at 1.30m
ebh group at 2m

peloton is catching the hushovd group by the looks of it..

ish....

and either 40k to go or 60k to go :D
 
Mar 10, 2009
130
0
0
Stannard and Flens have joined with Traksel.. Sylvain Chavanel and some others are approaching as well...

No news on anyone from Skil...
 
Mar 10, 2009
130
0
0
Mellow Velo said:
The race shortened to 20kms or by 20 kms?
By 20 km.
They skipped the Cote de Trieu because of an uprooted tree blocking the road on the climb..
 
Cosette said:
Stannard and Flens have joined with Traksel.. Sylvain Chavanel and some others are approaching as well...

No news on anyone from Skil...

Chavanel is with the peloton right? Peloton will probably join the first chase group soon given the slow speed in the chasers.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Big GMaC said:
how are the feeds working for you guys? mine just can't seem to get a buffer up at all...

sporza1 working fine here.. bit jumpy but thats the weather i guess.