• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2023 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
FDJ - SUEZ will also wear a less white kit next season, but without it being too different from the previous one.

FlKVax1XkAEEke6

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/FDJ_SUEZ_Fut/status/1608508150638063618
I like the kit, but I am so tired of the “Instagram arm” distorted effect fad. If you have teenage/young adult kids or friends I think you know what I mean.

They seem to be competing with Lotto as new challengers for the “let’s just throw a bunch of sponsor logos at a jersey and see where they stick” award.
They do have a lot of logos, but somehow it doesn't bother me like QS new jersey. More style to the colors and placement of logos. I think I like Bora's 22 jersey better than 23, but both are nicely done and stand out from the rest of the WT.

Reactions: Sciatic
They do have a lot of logos, but somehow it doesn't bother me like QS new jersey. More style to the colors and placement of logos. I think I like Bora's 22 jersey better than 23, but both are nicely done and stand out from the rest of the WT.
Ack—sorry I got my teams mixed. Meant to make the comparison to the QS-Soudal kit like you mentioned (brain was still “Lotto-Soudal”).

Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
You’re right! As I mentioned to bark, I was thinking about the new QS-Soudal kit littered with logos, but my brain regressed (this happens often) to the former Lotto-Soudal team and thus wrote Lotto. :eek:

There's no confusion for me. It's simply "Lotto", and "Quickstep", always have been.
Remember, it's not first time a sponsor has switched; same happened with Omega Pharma back in 2012.

TRENDING THREADS