• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Remco vs Roglic

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who do you dis more, Remco or Roglic?

• Remco

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Roglic

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • In this namby pamby PC world, I love both riders, but I hope Remco pummels the guts out of Roglic.

• I'm cheering for Roglic, something about that ski background and the smile just touches me.

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Vin(g)o option: irrelevant, bring on the tour

• Because of fundamentalist fanaticism, I’m rooting for Caruso

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too wish for all cycling races to be won by cyclists

No, no. I don't wish for all cycling races to be won by cyclists. I wish for all the cyclists to win all the races. At the same time!
I wish Evenepoel wins the Vuelta.
I wish Roglic wins the Vuelta.
I wish Vingegaard wins the Vuelta.
I wish Kuss wins the Vuelta.
I wish Ayuso wins the Vuelta.
I wish Vlasov wins the Vuelta.
I wish Martinez wins the Vuelta.
I wish Landa wins the Vuelta.
I wish Mas wins the Vuelta.
I'm not quite unrealistic enough to wish Scotson wins the Vuelta...

Reactions: sevenall
No, no. I don't wish for all cycling races to be won by cyclists. I wish for all the cyclists to win all the races. At the same time!
I wish Evenepoel wins the Vuelta.
I wish Roglic wins the Vuelta.
I wish Vingegaard wins the Vuelta.
I wish Kuss wins the Vuelta.
I wish Ayuso wins the Vuelta.
I wish Vlasov wins the Vuelta.
I wish Martinez wins the Vuelta.
I wish Landa wins the Vuelta.
I wish Mas wins the Vuelta.
I'm not quite unrealistic enough to wish Scotson wins the Vuelta...
Leaving reality aside entirely: I wish Pogačar wins the Vuelta.

Reactions: Vudy
Remco is 27 seconds ahead of Rog. It looks like a battle between these two (barring a miraculous recovery in form from one of the influencers). Rog is still the favourite but I could see Remco win if he paces well on the mountains and doesn’t overreact to the inevitable attacks.
Despite the organisers, it has been an excellent gt so far. A good route and a great cast.