The Real Football Thread

Page 120 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 25, 2013
This will be a long two weeks for Mourinho with the international break.

Hopefully now the sack and The Premiership is rid of him for good.

Aug 2, 2012
don't cry for jose

special entertainment..............played 12 lost 7.............jose has not endeared himself to

many who will be loving this

surely? he's on his way out........................

Mark L

The Guardian was positive about Jordy Clasie. One of my favourites at Feyenoord, unfortunately he was quickly injured after arriving at Southampton. He's not a typical PL player, lacking the physical qualities most players have in England. He compensates this with positioning, passing and vision. He made the right decision to go to Koeman, who gives him a lot of confidence. Just came back from an injury and already in the starting 11 the last couple of matches.

Haven't seen him play much, prevented by this Saturday 4 pm regulation (England: 3 pm). I hope he'll do well!

And tomorrow the second Feyenoord-Ajax in 10 days. The guys managed to lose to ADO Den Haag, so unfortunately we have to win in order to make up for the three points lost last week. Bookies have Feyenoord as the favourite, I'd be surprised though if we manage to win again. I predict an equalizer or small win of Ajax.

Re:

gooner said:
This will be a long two weeks for Mourinho with the international break.

Hopefully now the sack and The Premiership is rid of him for good.
Chelsea should have fired the guy a couple of weeks ago.

Doing it now while the guy is not even around to manage the team while playing will look pretty pathetic imo.

1.) I would be very happy if Arnautovic is the one who ends Mourinho's Chelsea career with his goal :D

2.) About the puskas award nominees. The goals this year are extremely good, better than in most years, with a lot of variation. However I really don't understand how the hell Erik Lamela's goal isnt nominated. For me thats without any doubt the goal of the year. Ofc only my opinion but how often do you see a goal like this
edit: and I also miss Ramsey's goal.

Aug 2, 2012
...........i smiled hearing that chelsea will be head hunting big sam........to keep

them up...................................

Mark L

After watching the game I can't help feeling that the England France game should not have gone ahead, while I understand wanting the game to go ahead, it seemed to me that the French players where just not up for it, which is understandable, I think they needed more time between Fridays events and playing competitive (yeah I know it was a friendly) again.

Aug 2, 2012
legend

jamie vardy..........premier league legend .........scoring in 10

consecutive matches..........who woulda believed it?

scored no 10 v the toon.................now i believe that........apparently the

previous record holder van nistilrooy also scored no 10 v nufc...........

Mark L

Jun 22, 2009
How wonderful! Real being utterly humiliated at home by a superior, rampant, dominant Barca - 0-3 with half an hour still to go.

Oct 4, 2015
Make that four...
Couldn't see the game, but damn, four goals at their own home? Benitez might end up getting sacked... (not likely, but Florentino is known for being impatient)

Jun 22, 2009
Barca are continuing against Roma what they did to Real last weekend. Messi's finish for the second goal will go down as the culmination of a Barca team classic.

But then again Roma capitulate at least everytime they're in the Champions League against good sides:
2014/2015: Roma 1-7 Bayern
2010/2011: Shaktar 6-2 Roma (over two legs)
2008/2009: admittedly didn't happen this year
2007/2008: ditto
2006/2007: Manchester Utd 7-1 Roma

It's not without precedent :p

Aug 2, 2012
record

.........we have a new record holder.........jamie vardy scores in his 11th consecutive premier league

match..............epic

that's for my father a lifetime leicester city fan who passed away just recently.......................

i too am leicester born so happy to see them riding high............now living up north

in wallsend my world continues to crumble with a further toon humiliation........

Mark L

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Non-Cycling Discussions 23
red_flanders Non-Cycling Discussions 42

ASK THE COMMUNITY