• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2020 | Stage 11 (Châtelaillon-Plage - Poitiers, 167.5 km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I called for DSQ of Bennett the other day, and would call for DSQ of Sagan. He used his shoulder but also his head, and he did so against the cleanest sprinter of the peloton.

WvA could easily have closed the door for Sagan but he is too nice. If this doesn't lead to any fine or DSQ, you convert yet another clean sprinter into a dirty one.

And from WvA's interview, he said a four-letter word and Sagain said the same thing back like he didn't feel any remorse.
Yeah I've changed my mind I'm all for shoulder to shoulder but using your head is different

I called for DSQ of Bennett the other day, and would call for DSQ of Sagan. He used his shoulder but also his head, and he did so against the cleanest sprinter of the peloton.

WvA could easily have closed the door for Sagan but he is too nice. If this doesn't lead to any fine or DSQ, you convert yet another clean sprinter into a dirty one.

And from WvA's interview, he said a four-letter word and Sagain said the same thing back like he didn't feel any remorse.
Sagan is just an arrogant idiot most of times. Good thing more and more realizes that now

Reactions: F_Cance

Tbf, if someone tells him to f*ck off he's probably going to tell them likewise. I wouldn't necessarily call that a lack of remorse.

TRENDING THREADS