• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France Tour de France 2022: Stage 7 (Tomblaine – La Super Planche des Belles Filles, 176.3k)

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So how much time does Kämna need to win the stage?
2 minutes at the bottom of PDBF? More?
Nuclear Pogacar "only" put 1:30 into peak Kämna on PDBF in 2020. However, I actually don't think Kämna is in his best form at the moment because he went quite deep the whole Giro and it's very hard to keep that form. And obviously that was an ITT back than while he had to do a lot of work in this breakaway today.

It wouldn't surprise me if Teuns turns out to be the best of the breakaway. I think he has saved a lot of energy so far and hasn't taken many turns.

Reactions: Rechtschreibfehler

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts