• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of California Stage 7: Los Angeles TT (33.6 km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jamsque said:
There is mad drafting going on at this TT.
well situations like this are not supposed to occur unless a rider is caught or if a rider catches someone, in which case one of them is clearly faster than the other and there won't be any drafting. When the course is made like this however, I don't see how they can avoid it, unless they slow down...

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Wow Dave Z has his right hand on top of his left hand, intertwined, in just one of the aero rests, sketchy!!

looks like levi went with a 5 spoke carbon front wheel, mich rogers went with spokes and deep dish... what about dave..

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
i don't know why the course is set this way...except AEG is part of ATOC...and AEG operates Staples Center...so they want to have their palace in middle of this race...There are better courses for this in LA...but maybe not round and round Staples Center for AEG

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
OMG Jens Voigt tore off his handle bars at the finish line and threw them through the clock, with an explosion!!!

DAVE Z NEW BEST INTERMEDIATE WOOO, LEVI FORGOT HIS SPECIAL FORMULA RICE CAKES LOSING TIME TO DAVE YAHHH!!!!

curse you Rogers, flat tire flat tire flat tire

Apr 10, 2009
Visit site
santacruz said:
Wow Dave Z has his right hand on top of his left hand, intertwined, in just one of the aero rests, sketchy!!

looks like levi went with a 5 spoke carbon front wheel, mich rogers went with spokes and deep dish... what about dave..

Leo Kottke sang (in The Other Day(near Santa Cruz))
"there are no chicks in Santa Cruz"

good that you have Dave Z to cream over

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
i accept all the remarks about the city i work in...crazy course...lack of cameras...except when the eurosport dudes who complained about the hot and sticky weather...it is only 70 degrees...21 celsius that is our usual spring weather...and not even smoggy...complain about all the other stuff...because I am too...but the weather is the one thing that is right...maybe only right thing...