• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tyler's Book

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm not going to comment further on this book until I buy it, but I do think it is a game changer in this regard-I believe there is sufficient evidence for even the most hardcore fanboys to sit up and take notice of one thing that is apparently clear-without the doping program and all it entailed, Armstrong would never have won one Tour much less seven.

We witnessed what many thought was impossible-a rider who transcended his physical limits and became a rider he never would have become without PEDs'.

A

Anonymous

Berzin said:
I'm not going to comment further on this book until I buy it, but I do think it is a game changer in this regard-I believe there is sufficient evidence for even the most hardcore fanboys to sit up and take notice of one thing that is apparently clear-without the doping program and all it entailed, Armstrong would never have won one Tour much less seven.

We witnessed what many thought was impossible-a rider who transcended his physical limits and became a rider he never would have become without PEDs'.

Agreed. Plus some fanboys will be further disillusioned when Lance does not sue Tyler.

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Roland Rat said:
Never mind the book now, I'm looking forward to the Hollywood movie!

Godfather part IV. Starring Charlie Sheen as Lance; Jessie Eisenberg as JV, Mike Myers as Goldmember as Hein and Verne Troyer as Bottle.

Based on all the anecdotes I've read on here, I think Bryan Cranston can walk off the Breaking Bad set and play Lance without breaking a sweat.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Roland Rat said:
Never mind the book now, I'm looking forward to the Hollywood movie!

Godfather part IV. Starring Charlie Sheen as Lance; Jessie Eisenberg as JV, Mike Myers as Goldmember as Hein and Verne Troyer as Bottle.

Cheryl Crow as herself + All of the Mrs Armstrongs.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
Agreed. Plus some fanboys will be further disillusioned when Lance does not sue Tyler.
he's done fighting.:rolleyes:

I guess it's additionally painful for Lance that a certain Daniel Coyle has his name written all over Tyler's book.

LauraLyn

BANNED
Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:

He would. But probably his will have too many court dates in his calendar to squeeze in another.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
LauraLyn said:
The endgame is still quite a ways off. I'd say we are still in the second half of the third with a 2-2 count.

2-2! Armstrong is dead in the water.

To remind you yet again as you seem to enjoy ignoring reality, your boy in sitting in the VIP box with his bat and ball refusing to come out, his teammates are batting for the other side now, the manager is crying in the dirty jock box, the referees are in the dugout hiding, the fans are booing, a number of unmarked sedans with dark windows have pulled up outside the ballpark with guys in suits all wearing shades, the hotdog seller has stopped putting, mustard on the dogs, the scoreboard is not working properly as some intern has been sent up to rig the score and is fighting with the official and all the while the queue to a small table outside with USADA written on it is getting longer

You have been outed for obfuscation. A ban is coming just like your doping, cheating, bullying, fraud and quitter hero got.

A

Anonymous

LauraLyn said:
He would. But probably his will have too many court dates in his calendar to squeeze in another.

He would? Subject himself to even more perjury? Cross examination?

I realize he only made it to the 6th grade, but he's not suing anybody. Surely we can all agree on this.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Benotti69 said:

To remind you yet again as you seem to enjoy ignoring reality, your boy in sitting in the VIP box with his bat and ball refusing to come out, his teammates are batting for the other side now, the manager is crying in the dirty jock box, the referees are in the dugout hiding, the fans are booing, a number of unmarked sedans with dark windows have pulled up outside the ballpark with guys in suits all wearing shades, the hotdog seller has stopped putting, mustard on the dogs, the scoreboard is not working properly as some intern has been sent up to rig the score and is fighting with the official and all the while the queue to a small table outside with USADA written on it is getting longer

You have been outed for obfuscation. A ban is coming just like your doping, cheating, bullying, fraud and quitter hero got.

damn, benotti, where did you learn to argue like that? :D
Banksy style!

LauraLyn

BANNED
Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
He would? Subject himself to even more perjury? Cross examination?

I realize he only made it to the 6th grade, but he's not suing anybody. Surely we can all agree on this.

I agree. He wouldn't be smart to.

With his temperament and the lawyers he has now . . . I wouldn't be willing to bet he will act rationally.

LauraLyn

BANNED
Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
ebandit said:
he would if he could but no-one can sue another for 1. telling the truth

2. for lance that game is over

too much is known by too many

1. "Telling the truth" has little to do with any court case Lance has ever been involved in (let alone his life in general).

2. Waiting on the fat lady. (As far as I can see, she still hasn't even gotten the invitation.)

LauraLyn

BANNED
Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Benotti69 said:

He looked very healthy on his bike in Colorado and running in the streets of Montreal.

Frankly, insults and false accusations are the true source of obfuscation here. It does not speak well for The Clinic that the monitors permit this.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
(...)
To remind you yet again as you seem to enjoy ignoring reality, your boy in sitting in the VIP box with his bat and ball refusing to come out, his teammates are batting for the other side now, the manager is crying in the dirty jock box, the referees are in the dugout hiding, the fans are booing, a number of unmarked sedans with dark windows have pulled up outside the ballpark with guys in suits all wearing shades, the hotdog seller has stopped putting, mustard on the dogs, the scoreboard is not working properly as some intern has been sent up to rig the score and is fighting with the official and all the while the queue to a small table outside with USADA written on it is getting longer(...)

damn benotti, where did you learn to argue like this? :D
banksy style. urban yet poetic. to the point yet colourful.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
LauraLyn said:
Waiting on the fat lady. (As far as I can see, she still hasn't even gotten the invitation.)

LauraLyn said:
He looked very healthy on his bike in Colorado and running in the streets of Montreal.

So? Just because his empire is collapsing, do you instantly think he's going to turn into a sloth? Is this how you judge whether or not the fat lady is getting ready to sing?

Red herrings abound.

LauraLyn

BANNED
Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
trailrunner said:
So? Just because his empire is collapsing, do you instantly think he's going to turn into a sloth? Is this how you judge whether or not the fat lady is getting ready to sing?

Red herrings abound.

Kind of a small "empire" in the great scheme of things. But it is a good point that it is collapsing.

I don't think anyone ever accused Lance Amstrong of being a "sloth".

Some empires have taken hundreds of years to collapse. Some have been appearing to collapse only to come back stronger.

I haven't seen the fat lady. But if you have her address I will be happy to send an invitation.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
LauraLyn said:
Kind of a small "empire" in the great scheme of things. But it is a good point that it is collapsing.

I don't think anyone ever accused Lance Amstrong of being a "sloth".

Some empires have taken hundreds of years to collapse. Some have been appearing to collapse only to come back stronger.

I haven't seen the fat lady. But if you have her address I will be happy to send an invitation.

Huh?

Your posts remind me of this:

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012...te-a-better-news-story-than-a-human-reporter/

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Here's the addresses you needed

LauraLyn said:

Here's the address you needed.

BY MAIL
Hincapie Sportswear
45 Pete Hollis Blvd.
Greenville, SC 29601
USA
Attn:George

May 25, 2010
Visit site
When he sings it over

In my opinion.

When/if George sings its all over. Note he'll have to sing about everything...

Now will that happen, not likely. He might admit but not sing about everything.