• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 92 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
GDAiQWIasAAlZyU

I guess they could make the maple leaf even smaller.
But the back of the jersey it what really counts, so we can pick them out on TV.

albeit oddly in CX its not, its the front, that counts :) road race absolutely its the helicopter shot that counts.

Id be prepared to put it down to them just chucking something together at the last minute given you can imagine it all coming together with the TrekLidl deal and then the chance to do the CX and then someone realising wait youre the Canadian champ, we need a Canadian champ jersey, oh just do the thing we did with the road team thats the whole flag on the whole jersey right, nah just stick a small maple leaf on it that will do.

Team DSMs new entries for worst attempts at national kits, which is infuriating as they had a really clean design last season for it.

Pfeiffer-Georgi-HOH-NC.png
There is always the thing that the british champs jersey looks like the dutch flag because of it's roots in the olympic national team's kit or whatever, however that is by far the most dutch looking british champs jersey i've seen so far.

Reactions: Sandisfan
NC kits should never simply be a flag in the middle of a white background.
Liepiņš' jersey is at least still better than Anastasia Carbonari's UAE version, which hasn't been improved by her getting promoted to the WWT squad.
I think there are exceptions to your “never”. Cancellara’s nat jerseys with the Swiss cross on the back, white on red field,were magnificent.

Reactions: proffate
I think there are exceptions to your “never”. Cancellara’s nat jerseys with the Swiss cross on the back, white on red field,were magnificent.

The Swiss jersey is obviously different because of what the Swiss flag looks like. Cancellara's Saxo Bank jersey looked great from the back, but the cross on the front should have been higher up on the jersey.