• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2022 Tour of Norway, 2.Pro - 24th to 29th May

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2022 Tour of Norway?

• Remco Evenepoel

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Tobias Halland Johannesen

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Carl Fredrik Hagen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tao Geoghen Hart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ethan Hayter

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Esteban Chaves

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Gianluca Brambilla

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cian Uitjdebroeks

• Other rider

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was really looking forward to see Hoole riding naked, but turns out he found clothes.

helaasheid_der_dingen-1000x563.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Had Schultz finished closer than 90 seconds, then i would have meant riders like him. So not only did you misunderstand the meaning of the word ''closer'', you also managed to completely ignore the context where this would be a climb where Evenepoel suffers more than his rivals and has not proven himself in a real mountain stage. Considering Schultz' performance was not better than Evenepoel's on Zoncolan, there is no reason to assume Evenepoel would suffer more than somebody like Schultz. Hence my reference to riders who would perform better than that, riders he should ''fear''. Hence closer than 90 seconds. Closer as in, superlative of close. More close. Hope that clears things up. But thanks for reminding me why i have you on ignore to begin with.
Okay.

Lol, it's not like this production team is state of the art, either.

And too bad that the finishing "straight" was so twisty, otherwise I think Asgreen could have done something. Now he just ended up getting squeezed because Teunissen swerved to the left of the road without really swerving that much.

TRENDING THREADS