• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Carlos Betancur discussion thread

Page 101 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
carlosbetancur "Un placer siempre entrenar con mi ídolo @alejandvalverde pero todo el día fulll gas"

Schermafbeelding_2017-06-23_om_11.02.38.png

Don't know what to make of this, but I want him in the Vuelta, not Tour!

He looks completely exhausted after a day with Valverde :lol:

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Wow, Fatancur going to the Tour is awesome. Hopefully, by the third week he is in a good shape to get into a break and win a stage.

I'm slowly becoming a fan. Its always nice to cheer for the underdog, especially the one caring an extra Michelin around his waist. :D

I love that picture, they both look great.

Betancur on Valverde in that article:
El líder en Francia va a ser Nairo por lo que ha demostrado en los últimos Tour, pero Valverde lleva un año espectacular y puede dar una gran sorpresa

Roughly translates to Nairo is the leader, but that Valverde has a spectacular year and could make a big surprise. Also says earlier that he loves to be in the same races as Valverde. This guy really look up to Bala.

Re: Re:

Cance > TheRest said:
Valv.Piti said:
Guy looked totally lost today in the team presentation when the reporter wanted to ask Jasha a couple of questions, that was pretty funny.
The highlight of the presentation for me :D He really did seem confused. Tied with the awkward FDJ team presentation.
He probably thought the question was going to be directed in his direction and was trying to understand what he was saying!! :D :lol:

TRENDING THREADS